17

After being hugged tightly by Tang Yichuan, the little girl froze for a second and then started biting her father.

Tang Yichuan is a smart zombie that is more powerful than high-level zombies, and his muscles, bones and skin have long been very strong. The little girl tried hard for a long time, but couldn't bite it, and finally raised a blank face.

Although she was already a zombie, she didn't look scary. She might have inherited the excellent genes from her parents. Her eyes were big and round, and her face was pale.

She was wearing a rumpled hospital gown, her hair was a little frizzy, and was braided into two braids with dirty flowers and bows.

It can be seen that she was well taken care of before the end of the world.

Jiang Ci fell into silence as he looked at the scene in front of him of the tall zombie being bitten by the smaller zombie. It felt inexplicably familiar and dull.

Lin Konglu looked at the cute little girl and felt a strange feeling in his heart, like a branch pulling out buds and brushing against the tip of his heart. I even couldn't help but want to touch the little girl, but considering that I might be bitten, I held back.

After coming back to his senses, he felt a little strange. Could it be that he was some kind of fatherly figure?

But after thinking about it, I felt that I should just simply appreciate the cuteness.

The blood and tears in Tang Yichuan's eyes were still flowing. He hugged her for who knows how long before finally letting go.

He carefully opened his daughter's mouth biting his shoulder and said with difficulty: "Rui, Rui... oh... don't bite..."

The little girl had no self-awareness and could not understand at all. After her mouth was opened, she started biting her father's hand again.

Tang Yichuan had no choice but to pull the doll off his back and gave it to his daughter.

"Rui, Rui...ho...doll, gift..."

This was a gift he bought for his daughter with the money he saved for meals.

His daughter was well-behaved and sensible and never asked for anything, but he knew that her daughter had always wanted a doll, as beautiful as her mother.

He originally planned to give it to his daughter as a surprise on her birthday, but who knows, he didn't wait until that day, but instead waited to say goodbye first.

Tang Yichuan resented God. He and his wife had similar interests and came together in poverty and helped each other. Their home is not well-off, but warm.

But later, his wife died so tragically. And he didn't take good care of the daughter his wife gave her life for.

He didn't understand why misfortunes always happened to him since he had never offended Zou Bin or harmed anyone.

He shed tears of blood and let his daughter bite her hand. He awkwardly held the baby with his other hand and said with difficulty: "Ruirui... don't bite... oh... look at the baby... baby... it's mommy..."

Looking at this scene, Lin Konglu and Jiang Ci were silent, and the atmosphere was unspeakably heavy.

But at this moment, the little girl who had been biting Tang Yichuan suddenly froze, then slowly turned her head and looked at the doll with dull eyes.

Lin Konglu was slightly startled, and a hint of surprise flashed in Jiang Ci's eyes.

Tang Yichuan immediately stuffed the doll into his daughter's arms and kept making "ho ho" sounds with excitement.