39

Because Jiang Ci stubbornly refused to let go, Lin Konglu felt that he was indeed sleepwalking at the moment.

The sleepwalking Jiang Ci was very clingy, and it was almost impossible to get him to let go of him. Lin Konglu simply ignored it, closed his eyes and planned to continue sleeping.

Otherwise, what else can be done? I can't fight again and again, and I can't make sense at all.

He comforted himself in his heart and found a comfortable position in Jiang Ci's arms.

Jiang Ci watched him move around in his arms, finally finding a comfortable position, and then began to sleep with peace of mind, unable to help but fall into silence.

He didn't expect that Lin Konglu would be so indulgent of him when he was sleepwalking and willing to be so close to him. Although he knew it was all him, it was a bit naive to think so, but he was indeed... a little jealous of himself when he was sleepwalking.

He lowered his eyes slightly and looked at the person in his arms.

After waking up, his senses became much sharper and his eyesight was very good. Even though it was dark in the car, he could still roughly see the pretty girl's peaceful sleeping face, as well as her still somewhat red ears.

Before they broke up, the little beauty also slept in his arms like this.

Jiang Ci couldn't hold back, lowered his head and kissed the red little ear.

Lin Konglu was just about to fall asleep when he suddenly felt being kissed and woke up instantly. He covered his ears and couldn't believe it. He then realized that Jiang Ci was in a sleepwalking state and couldn't say anything. He just whispered, "Why are you still kissing your ears?" ?」

Jiang Ci: "..."

He pursed his lips, his stern profile blushing slightly in the darkness.

Lin Konglu couldn't see it, and he already regretted lying to Jiang Ci like that last night. Yesterday he said that the child was his, but today he was not satisfied with holding her and started kissing her. If he continued to lie, would it become more and more excessive?

But he has been deceived and there is no turning back. If he changes his story now and says that the child is not Jiang Ci's and that they have broken up, who knows what Jiang Ci will do when he is sleepwalking?

Lin Konglu could only cover his ears and continue to make up in a low voice: "You can't kiss your ears. If you do, you will get pregnant. We already have a cub, so we can't have another one. Do you understand?"

Jiang Ci: "..."

It turns out that when he was sleepwalking, he was so... not smart?

In the darkness, his expression suddenly became a little hard to describe.

*

The next day, when Lin Konglu woke up, it was already bright.

He was the only one in the car, and Jiang Ci wasn't there. After getting out of the car, he found that Jiang Ci was leading his team members to pour gas from the gas tank of an abandoned car on the roadside.

He breathed a sigh of relief and thought to himself, Jiang Ci woke up first and must know about sleepwalking again at night, so there was no need for him to tell him anymore.

It was too ambiguous to talk about this matter too much, and it couldn't change anything. It made it awkward for him and Jiang Ci to get along during the day.

Just as he was thinking, there was a sudden argument next to him, it was Zhao Xingmo and Zhao Zhouzhi.

Lin Konglu turned around curiously.