106

Several leaders had no choice but to give up, but asked Lin Konglu to carve marks on several stone slabs, saying that they would be transported to several other bases under the jurisdiction of the central base.

Lin Konglu was helpless, but he agreed.

After doing this, exactly one hour had passed, and Lin Konglu and Jiang Ci went back to pack their things and prepare to leave.

General Shao did not try to persuade him to stay this time. Not only that, he also persuaded other senior officials to give Lin Konglu a gift.

"The Central Base is still nominally leading Zhongzhou, so we decided to appoint Lin Konglu as Yicheng, the special administrator of Shuguang Base, and at the same time change Yicheng into an autonomous city, enjoying a high degree of autonomy, regardless of whether Zhongzhou can be restored in the future This will not change at all until the end of the world."

Although Yicheng, where Shuguang Base is located, belongs to Zhongzhou, the central base representing Zhongzhou is no longer able to govern it. In this case, it is better to sell it well, which will not only maintain the relationship between the two parties, but also save the face of the central base.

This is a legal recognition that it is under the jurisdiction of Lin Konglu. Even if the central base regains jurisdiction over Central Continent in the future, it will not change.

"In addition, we have decided to assist in the construction of the Shuguang Base, starting with the construction of advanced laboratories and scientific research projects, including talent input, etc..." General Shao continued.

Lin Konglu was surprised and opened his eyes slightly, and soon saw that the talents "sent" to him by General Shao were actually Song Jinzhou and Gu Zhu.

When Song Jinzhou saw him, he coughed and explained: "The superiors have decided to build a p4 laboratory at Dawn Base, so that I can go there. In addition, there are many fallen people in the base there, which is more suitable for investigation."

Although industry has basically stagnated after the end of the world, some central bases are still retained. If we work hard, we should be able to barely build another level four laboratory.

General Shao meant that since Lin Konglu can't be kept, then we should build a good relationship so that everyone can come and go and support each other in the apocalypse, only then can mankind have hope.

It is definitely wrong to force someone to stay. Only Lin Konglu can use the scepter. If someone is offended, it will be useless to keep them. Moreover, there are still fragments of records. If the description of the savior holding a scepter is true, wouldn't it refer to Lin Konglu?

In short, General Shao believes that you should not offend people and try your best to win them over if you can.

Of course, the central base did not go to all the trouble to build a laboratory there just to win over Lin Konglu and facilitate Song Jinzhou's research at Shuguang Base.

This is only one of the reasons. The other reason is that Lin Konglu's scepter, ability, and even whether his children will inherit Jiang Ci's monster characteristics are all a mystery.

The professors at the scientific research institute want to study it, but they dare not. General Shao was embarrassed to say this. After much thought, Song Jinzhou was the only one suitable for this matter.

They didn't have any ill intentions, otherwise they wouldn't have asked Song Jinzhou to come forward. The old professors mainly asked whether Konglu was the savior described in the fragmentary page, and what would his and Jiang Ci's child be like? Is it possible to be born safely?