76

Jiang Ci was silent when he heard this. When had he ever been good at blowing pillows?

However, Song Yunwei seemed to think that he was very good at it. After speaking, he patted his shoulder and acknowledged, "I'll leave this to you."

Jiang Ci: "..."

He lowered his eyes and thought: Why is the wind blowing on the pillow? Blowing while sleeping on one pillow? Although I'm not really good at it, I might be able to work hard.

At least try to sleep on a pillow first.

*

Lin Konglu stood at the foot of the steps outside the courtyard, waiting for Jiang Ci. This place used to be a government compound, and was later occupied by the Qin family. Now it has been changed by Lin Konglu into the office of the core members of the base.

Of course, the original residential buildings in the compound have not been moved and are reserved for those in need and those who work here. He Yang originally wanted to arrange for Lin Konglu to live here, but he refused.

Just kidding, he doesn't want to live where old monster Qin lived.

Not long after, Jiang Ci came out.

Lin Konglu waited for him to approach and asked, "What does my brother want from you?"

Don't blame him for being curious. The two of them were obviously only in harmony on the surface. The matter that allowed Song Yunwei to take the initiative to find Jiang Ci was probably related to him.

But since it has something to do with him, why can't he hear it?

Jiang Ci pretended to hesitate: "If you tell me, you might not like to hear it."

Lin Konglu: "?"

He became more curious.

Jiang Ci clenched his fist, put it against his lips, coughed lightly, and said, "Brother let us sleep on the same pillow."

Although this is not the intention, it is okay to understand it this way. Pillow wind does not mean you have to sleep on a pillow to blow it.

Lin Konglu was stunned for a moment, then stared at him speechlessly: That's nonsense!

It was impossible for Song Yunwei to say that. It was probably Jiang Ci who deliberately deceived him.

"Really." Seeing that he didn't believe it, Jiang Ci still swore.

Lin Konglu: It doesn’t matter whether you steam or boil it.

"Let's go, go back and rest, we have to get up early tomorrow." He turned around and walked towards his residence.

Jiang Ci quickly caught up and asked deliberately: "Can I sleep on a pillow?"

Lin Konglu turned around and said deliberately: "Okay, it just so happens that you change into another personality after you fall asleep. I have something to say."

Jiang Ci: "..."

Forget it, I won’t sleep anymore.

*

The next day, word of the lack of food supplies spread throughout the base. At dawn, many people lined up at the material distribution point, anxiously asking about the situation.

Fortunately, Lin Konglu and others discussed countermeasures last night, and the volunteers at the distribution point distributed food as usual, but the weight was reduced by half.

Lin Konglu, as the person who saved Dawning Base and carved a carrot pattern for the base, has become the spiritual sustenance of many people in the base.