143

Jiang Ci pursed his lips, with varying colors in his eyes. His anger had not dissipated, and he seemed about to speak again.

Lin Konglu pinched the vine branches and tapped his palms, reminding: "You can tell me what you said. Don't blame me if you don't make sense."

Jiang Ci: "..."

He immediately fell silent.

Lin Konglu blinked: "Are you unconvinced? Did I just say something wrong?"

Jiang Ci muttered: "No."

Lin Konglu Nahan: Then why are you still sulking here?

When he was doubtful, he suddenly felt a chill on his back, as if danger was approaching.

He immediately turned around, saw the situation behind him, and his eyes widened suddenly.

Jiang Ci didn't know when to control the vines, and they gathered in layers towards him, semi-surrounding him. Some of the thin vines even reached the top of his head, looking like they were going to attack his head.

Lin Konglu couldn't believe it, looked at Jiang Ci and said, "What are you going to do?"

It's not that he doubted that Jiang Ci wanted to deal with him. If the other party really wanted to deal with him, he would have done it long ago, and he would not wait until now to be aggrieved by being beaten with a stick by him.

But this move of the other party is indeed a precursor to attack.

Seeing that he noticed, Jiang Ci's eyes clearly flashed with panic, and all the vines froze.

"No, baby, it's not what you think. I didn't mean to hurt you." Facing Lin Konglu's suspicious eyes, he hurriedly explained.

Lin Konglu believed it, but still interrupted and asked: "Then what did you want to do just now?"

Jiang Ci's thin lips tightened and he was silent for a while. His eyes suddenly turned sinister and he said in a sinister tone: "Catch that thing called the system and kill it."

In this way, the other party can no longer take his fawn to the so-called other world.

He had a gloomy look on his face. When he looked at Lin Konglu, his eyes suddenly softened and he coaxed, "Don't be afraid, little deer, I won't hurt you, I just want to get that system out of your head."

Lin Konglu: "..."

He was a little helpless. When he saw Jiang Ci calling him "baby" for a while and "little deer" for a while, he knew that the other person was still in the memory fusion stage.

For people who are not very well-informed, you can only coax them first.

He coughed lightly and said, "Don't worry, I won't leave you. Besides, this is your consciousness. I am also a consciousness. The system is not here."

If I guessed correctly, the system should be in the brain of his outer body.

In addition, according to Jiang Ci's memory fragments, the tree of life was swallowed by Jiang Ci in his previous life, and the beads condensed from the tree's power were fed to him in this life, and he gave birth to a cub...

After the Tree of Life was devoured, a huge pit called an abyss was left in its place.

The strange thing is that in this life, when he came to the place where the Tree of Life grew, he didn't see the tree. He only saw the huge pit left by the tree, and... Jiang Ci in the pit.

That's where he and Jiang Ci are staying now.

What happened in the previous life also exists in this life?