110

Lin Konglu: "..."

He was speechless for a moment. Although he knew that Shen Huo would not agree just once, he did not expect that the other party was so good at making up lies. He would lie without blinking and even maintain a holy look, which was inexplicably convincing.

He is indeed a great master.

But when the other party said this, he didn't use his ability to brainwash. Furthermore, Lin Konglu himself said the setting of his boyfriend and son. In Shen Huo's eyes, it should be regarded as a reorganization of his remaining memories after being brainwashed.

If he easily believed Shen Luo's statement that "her boyfriend is dead", would it appear that he was too cooperative and too deliberate, and could it be seen that he was pretending to have amnesia?

Lin Konglu thought for a moment, then cautiously said, "But I remember, he is not dead."

Shen Huosheng's expression froze slightly, and after a moment, he affirmed: "Dead."

Lin Konglu: "Not dead."

Shen Huo: "Dead."

Lin Konglu: "No."

Shen Huo: "Death...Okay, I will die if I say so."

Lin Konglu slightly opened his beautiful eyes and insisted: "He's not dead."

He was just acting for a while, but the words "death" he heard were all referring to Jiang Ci. In his heart, it was like arrows were piercing the little man with Jiang Ci's name on it. It was so unlucky.

The more he listened, the more blocked he became, and he got into trouble without paying attention.

Shen Huo frowned slightly, but he didn't expect that all his other memories had been wiped away, but he only remembered his child and boyfriend, which must have been a very deep relationship.

If your boyfriend is also in Wuwang City, it won't be a big deal if you keep remembering him. At worst, he could brainwash the boyfriend into staying with Lin Konglu forever and prevent him from cheating on her.

But the boyfriend was not there, and Lin Konglu wanted to go out to find him again...

Shen Huo narrowed his eyes slightly, his frosty white eyelashes covering the dark light under his eyes.

No matter who the pale young man in front of him was before, from now on, he will only be his younger brother. He would never let his brother leave Wuwang City and leave him.

Shen Huo couldn't explain what kind of mentality this was, and he didn't understand why he felt affection for the young man in front of him. He was even like a feudal patriarch with a strong desire to control, controlling the other person and preventing him from leaving the city.

There was certainly a reason why he needed the other person to stay and for his healing ability to go out of control, but he knew deep down that it was more than that.

He really wants to treat him as a younger brother.

Could it be that he transferred his desire for family affection to the young man in front of him?

But wasn't that ridiculous thing thrown away by him when his sister betrayed him and his family wanted to kill him?

Shen Huo stared at Lin Konglu intently, trying to find out the answer.

Lin Konglu was stared at with horror, thinking that his secret was exposed, and immediately fell silent.

After all, Shen Huo couldn't figure out the reason. After a while, he sighed and said, "I'm sorry."