140

What? !

Lin Konglu was stunned when he heard this, his face suddenly turned pale, he suddenly opened the car door and got out of the car.

"Wait a minute, Xiaolu, wait a minute." Song Yunwei also opened the car door and called to him, "Calm down first, forget it, I'll go with you."

Shen Huo got out of the car at the same time, frowned and said, "You two should calm down first."

Then he asked Yan Xiaochuan: "What exactly happened?"

Yan Xiaochuan was still in shock and said with a pale face: "I don't know the specific situation. I was sitting in the second car in front of me. Because I didn't encounter any zombie monsters along the way, I relaxed my vigilance. When I was sleepy, I suddenly felt the car. It suddenly stopped, and the people in the car screamed.

"Then I opened my eyes and saw that the road ahead was gone. What was blocking my eyes was a huge pit. The car in front fell straight into it because it didn't stop. Several people in our car noticed something was wrong. I immediately got out of the car and wanted to save people, but when I walked to the huge pit, I realized that it was not a pit at all, it should be called an abyss.

"It's so deep that we can't even see the bottom. Several of us walked to the edge of the abyss and looked down. We all felt like we were being watched, as if there were monsters hiding in the darkness. What's even weirder is that the abyss seemed to It can confuse people's hearts. A few people who had been standing on the side for a while suddenly jumped in regardless of the obstruction.

"We couldn't stop us, so we had to retreat quickly and planned to notify others. Just then Captain Jiang came. After hearing about the situation, he insisted on going to take a look, and then..."

Yan Xiaochuan's face became more and more frightened, and he said tremblingly: "He stood by the abyss and looked at it for a while, then suddenly turned into a huge plant monster and jumped into the abyss. Then countless more vines grew out of the abyss and attacked us crazily. Because I left Far away, narrowly escaped, everyone else, everyone else died.”

As if to confirm his words, as soon as he finished speaking, vines appeared at the end of the road in the distance. They grow rapidly, show their teeth and claws, and soar into the sky like dragons.

Song Yunwei's face tightened and she looked shocked. The shape of the branches and leaves on the vines... was indeed the same as Jiang Ci's.

Shen Huo also had his pupils constricted and could no longer calm down.

Lin Konglu was actually the calmest among the three at the moment. He clenched his hands and stopped the trembling of his fingertips. Without saying a word, he suddenly walked quickly towards the giant vine in the distance.

"Little deer..." Song Yunwei's voice was dry. He knew he shouldn't stop it, but... it was too dangerous.

Worry also appeared in Shen Huo's eyes, and he suddenly spread his wings and said to Lin Konglu: "Wait a moment, I will check the situation at a higher place."

Yan Xiaochuan's eyes seemed to sweep across him accidentally and fell on Lin Konglu. He became worried again and asked in a trembling voice: "Lin, Mr. Lin, can you stop it? We, we will be fine?"

There was a hint of hope in his scared eyes.

Lin Konglu suddenly stopped and turned to look at him, his eyes calm.

There was silence for a few seconds.

Yan Xiaochuan didn't seem to understand why he suddenly looked at him without saying a word, and couldn't help but hesitantly said: "Lin, Mr. Lin?"