27

Lin Konglu froze, his eyes widened in shock, and he forgot to react for a moment.

Jiang Ci didn't use any force at first and just bit his lip lightly. There seemed to be a pause for a second. Jiang Ci raised his eyes slightly, and his dark eyes met his shocked gaze. He suddenly bit hard, pried open the teeth, and took all he could.

"Hmm." Lin Konglu's mouth hurt from the kiss, his face was forced to tilt back, and his beautiful eyes were filled with mist.

Jiang Ci's eyes were as thick as ink and stained with madness. His plant-like right hand pinched the back of the person in his arms and pressed him towards him.

The plant-like green fingers pinched the white and slender neck, making Linkong Lu frail and trembling like a swan with its long neck held by a monster.

Neil, who was standing on the glass wall to pay attention to the situation, was shocked when he saw this scene.

What are you doing now? Is Researcher Su in a relationship with No. 157? Is this dangerous? Should coercive measures be taken?

But Researcher Su just told him not to move, and now he didn't raise his hand to signal. Maybe it wasn't dangerous?

Or maybe, what might the other party be experimenting with?

This wasn't just his imagination. These researchers at the base could do any weird experiments. Kissing a monster... might not be unusual.

Neil is in a dilemma, should this be stopped or not?

Lin Konglu didn't forget to ask for help, but he was so kissed that his body became weak and he completely lost his strength. He tried hard to raise his hand, trying to push Jiang Ci away. The green twigs next to him wrapped around his wrist like a snake and raised it to the top of his head. His whole body tensed into a string.

After Jiang Ci's madness, he gradually became gentle again, and his kisses turned into light feathers, thin and dense, from the corner of his lips to the side of his neck.

Lin Konglu's fingertips trembled slightly, his thin white fingers clenched and unclenched, his mist-covered eyes widened, and his breathing was ragged.

Neil, who was outside the glass wall, was blushing a little and wanted to look away, but he was afraid that something might happen suddenly. Just when he was still hesitating whether to take measures, he saw Jiang Ci seemed to be biting Lin Konglu's neck, and his expression suddenly changed.

"Oh no, he's biting his neck!" Neil immediately took action and pressed the button on the surveillance platform.

In an instant, anesthetic gas sprayed down from the roof and filled the entire space.

Lin Konglu was suffocated by the kiss and was trying to breathe. He accidentally took a breath and his eyes blurred.

Jiang Ci's expression suddenly changed, and he suddenly hugged him tightly and held his breath.

But he couldn't hold his breath for too long. After a while, the vines gradually loosened up and fell together with Lin Konglu in his arms.

Hayes happened to come over to take a look at the situation. When he saw this scene, he looked surprised: "What's going on?"

"No. 157 just wanted to bite Researcher Su's neck." Neil didn't have time to explain in detail and hurriedly opened the metal door.

But when he was about to separate the two, Jiang Ci, who was supposed to be unconscious, suddenly opened his eyes and held on to Lin Konglu tightly. His eyes were red and tinged with madness, like a beast guarding a treasure that would not be attacked.