48

Song Yunwei looked very unhappy. If he hadn't noticed that Jiang Ci was not right at the moment, he would have wanted to hit someone.

Lin Konglu was stunned when he heard this, and for a moment he forgot to dissuade him.

Song Yunwei is his eldest brother? Brother? But when I first came here, the system was not introduced like this.

Why is the situation different from what the system said? Did the garbage system fail to explain everything, or did Song Yunwei make a mistake?

Jiang Ci seemed to be confused as well, turning to look at him with red eyes puzzled: "Brother?"

Lin Konglu couldn't answer, and quickly looked at Song Yunwei: "Mr. Song, are you sure? Have you done a genetic test? Is it possible that you made a mistake? Or that you got the wrong report after the test?"

He couldn't help but ask repeatedly, thinking of countless possibilities for a while.

If none of these are possible, then the garbage system has really tricked him again.

Although Jiang Ci didn't understand the words "genetic identification", he felt that the baby was right. He quickly pointed a metal thorn at Song Yunwei and said, "You said so? Evidence."

Song Yunwei: "What the hell..."

He could see that Jiang Ci was really sick at night, and he couldn't remember what he knew during the day.

But the problem is, he really didn’t bring the appraisal report with him, and his mobile phone that can read the electronic version of the appraisal report is out of battery right now.

At this time, Lin Konglu forcibly pressed down the metal thorn in Jiang Ci's hand and explained to him: "Mr. Song, don't mind, he is sleepwalking now and his thinking is not very clear."

Jiang Ci frowned and corrected seriously: "Baby, I'm not sleepwalking."

After speaking, he looked at Song Yunwei warningly and reminded: "Evidence."

Song Yunwei: "..."

It's indeed not normal, but is this called sleepwalking? It's almost brain-twitching.

He was so angry that he forgot about the danger. He raised his hand and pushed Jiang Ci away. White electric light condensed on his fingertips, shining between himself and Lin Konglu.

Jiang Ci thought he was going to attack Lin Konglu, his pupils shrank suddenly, and the blood mist thickened in his eyes, and he instantly formed a metal thorn to attack Song Yunwei's hand, but...

Metal conducts electricity, and his fingertips received electricity.

Song Yunwei: "..." That's right!

Then he stood next to Lin Konglu, illuminated his and Lin Konglu's faces with electric light, and said expressionlessly: "Look carefully, do I look a little like Xiaolu?"

Song Yunwei only wanted to illuminate, and the condensed electric light was not strong. Jiang Ci's second personality remembers all the power he has, and this little electricity is even more drizzle to him.

He rubbed his slightly burnt fingertips, frowned and looked at it, and after a moment said, "The little deer is prettier than you."

Song Yunwei: "What the hell..." Is this the point?

No, he had to teach this kid a lesson. It would be best if he could hit his head normally.

As he spoke, he stepped forward and grabbed Jiang Ci's collar. When Jiang Ci saw this, murderous intent appeared in his eyes.