62

Qin Yu and the bodyguard were startled, and turned their heads at the same time, looking at the study door in surprise.

The tall and thin bodyguard frowned: "Something happened inside?"

After Qin Yu came to his senses, he shook his head and said with some uncertainty: "I don't know."

"Did you feel like this when eating before?" The tall and thin bodyguard asked again with a steady expression on his face.

Qin Yu turned pale and continued to shake his head.

Even thinking about it, I knew it was impossible. The only ones who screamed were the "food" being eaten, not Mr. Qin.

When the tall and thin bodyguard saw this, he looked a little impatient. He raised his hand to push the door open and said, "Then go in and take a look."

"Wait a minute." Qin Yu hurriedly stopped him. Thinking of the disgusting scene when Mr. Qin was eating, his stomach twitched and he said with difficulty, "Grandpa didn't let us in. Let's... wait a minute. Don't leave for now." disturb."

The tall and thin bodyguard frowned, looking a little unhappy. He was not worried about Mr. Qin, he was worried that the spatial ability at his fingertips might escape.

*

In the study room, Lin Konglu and Jiang Cicheng had just stood still. A dry and rotten hand instantly stretched out from the shadow behind the desk. The five fingers of the hand split at the same time and turned into octopus-like tentacles, faster than the blink of an eye.

These tentacles were also rotten, dripping with fishy mucus, and quickly attacked the two of them like an open net. The end of the tentacle revealed a bone blade made of dense white bones, and it rotated at the same time, trying to cut open the two people and gnaw them.

Jiang Ci's expression was cold and stern, and he held Lin Konglu with one hand, his figure flashed, and he escaped from the encirclement in the blink of an eye. At the same time, a thin long metal knife appeared in his right hand, and he quickly slashed at the arm, instantly cutting it off along with the end tentacle.

Mr. Qin behind the desk suddenly screamed and rolled out of the shadows, blood from his broken arm splattered all over the floor. But the next moment, he grabbed the broken arm on the ground and pressed it back to the injured area. The wound healed visibly, and the arm seemed as if it had never been cut off.

He slowly raised his head, his face was like a dead tree root with corpse spots, and his eyes covered with a layer of white flesh were filled with dense bloodshot eyes. There was no emotion, but it was eerie.

Lin Konglu was startled. This old man Qin... was clearly no longer a human being, but a zombie. Moreover, it is a zombie of the same level as Tang Yichuan. No, in terms of the degree of degeneration, it is probably more serious than Tang Yichuan.

It's just that Tang Yichuan's spatial ability is great, which makes him appear strong.

As for the old man Qin in front of him, I can't tell what his abilities are for the time being, but one thing is clear. The opponent's regeneration ability is very fast, so I'm afraid it will not be easy to kill.

Just after thinking this, Jiang Ci loosened his grip on his waist, covered his eyes instead, and whispered, "Close your eyes."

Lin Konglu had no weapons at hand and knew that he was a burden at the moment. He closed his eyes obediently and his long eyelashes trembled like butterfly wings in Jiang Ci's palm.

Jiang Ci curled his fingertips slightly and quickly put down his hand to block him behind him.

His hand holding the knife tightened, and his eyes were fixed on Mr. Qin. Suddenly, his figure flashed and appeared behind Mr. Qin, and he slashed at the opponent's head with the rotating knife.