100

"Only Xiaolu can use the scepter." Jiang Ci suddenly spoke, his tone calm, but his expression showed no signs of relaxation.

General Shao would not really control them, not to mention Jiang Ci. Even for the sake of Lin Konglu's ability to use the scepter, he could not offend people so much.

What's more, Jiang Ci's situation is really out of control. I'm afraid the entire base won't be enough for him to fight.

But Jiang Ci's right arm, right side of face, and right ear are still in a vegetative state. If he were to leave directly, everyone would be scared.

After all, only Lin Konglu said, "Jiang Ci will not infect or parasitize others." He did not check to confirm and just let people go, which was irresponsible to the base. There is also Lin Konglu, I don’t know if it is really parasitized...

After pondering for a moment, General Shao finally decided to let the scientific research institute arrange a room for the two of them to stay in the hospital for two days. After confirming that Jiang Ci really would not infect or parasitize others, and that Lin Konglu was not parasitized, they would discuss what to do next. .

After all, according to the base's regulations, mutated creatures, whether human or not, cannot enter the base.

"It doesn't matter. You should interrogate Fu Rongxin as soon as possible. Once we find out where the organization is, we will leave the base." Jiang Ci spoke again, his tone still calm.

Now that the identity is exposed, it is obvious that the Central Base cannot stay any longer. It would be best for everyone to leave voluntarily. As for whether the Central Base will not let go, this will not affect the final result.

With his current ability, he can at least take Lin Konglu away with him, but the process may be more troublesome, and it may not be convenient to come back to see his family in the future.

But the family stays at the central base and should be safe. He just mutated into a monster, not committed any evil crime. The central base is not a dark place and will not do anything to their family.

Even after he and Xiaolu settle down at Shuguang Base, they can think of ways to pick up their family.

Thinking that after Lin Konglu knew about his situation, he specially planned the Shuguang Base for him and left an escape route, his eyes couldn't help but be gentle.

It's not that they care about a base, but that it is a place that Xiaolu specially prepared for them to make their home.

General Shao choked after hearing Jiang Ci's words.

He did want to take care of her, but a personal relationship was a personal relationship. Even if he was one of the top leaders of the base, he could not break the rules and favor Jiang Ci just because of selfish motives.

It's one thing to have a bad impact, but what's important is that every decision made by their top brass is related to the lives of tens of millions of people at the base.

So I could only repeatedly tell the people at the Research Institute: "They are temporarily living in the Research Institute, they are not under control, and they must be treated well. In addition, from now on, not only the two of them, but everyone in the institute is not allowed to go out. We will wait until it is confirmed that no one has been arrested." You can only go out if you are infected. Those who have already gone out cannot go out again when they come back. By the way, I am the same. Now that I am here, I will stay in the hospital with everyone for a few days."

It didn't make any sense, and everyone nodded.

*

In the hospital next to the base's No. 1 Detention Center, Jiang Rong was lying on the hospital bed, moaning "ouch" from time to time.