74

Jiang Ci's face turned black and he immediately took back the metal words on the sheets.

Lin Konglu had just woken up and was a little confused when he saw this. When he remembered something, he suddenly fell back on the bed with laughter, overjoyed.

Last night, he watched with his own eyes as Jiang Ci edited those photos, condensed metal characters, and tied himself with chains. Only a few hours later, he looked like a different person again, removing the chains with a dark face... No, it's too precise. separated.

Lin Konglu laughed so hard that he couldn't breathe and almost burst into tears.

Embarrassment appeared on Jiang Ci's handsome face, and he gritted his teeth secretly.

If he really cared about this, he seemed as childish and stupid as he was at night. The other personality is already stupid. If he becomes stupid too, Xiaolu's impression of him will definitely drop.

But regardless of it, I felt depressed again.

In fact, there was nothing to care about, and he couldn't beat himself up.

Schizophrenia is already a bad score. If he has violent tendencies, let alone Xiaolu, Song Yunwei will not agree to their being together.

Jiang Ci looked gloomy. Seeing that Lin Konglu was still laughing, he couldn't help but walked over and hugged Ren Tuanba Tuanba into his arms. He raised his hand to press the dull hair on his head and said in a muffled voice: "Don't laugh. . ”

Lin Konglu: "Wow, so domineering?"

Jiang Ci saw his teasing eyes and his moist eyes filled with tears because he smiled too much. He suddenly lowered his head and kissed him quickly on the lips.

Lin Konglu's smile froze and he was stunned.

Jiang Ci regained his composure after the kiss, coughed lightly and said, "That's it."

Then he reluctantly let go and went to get clothes to change with light steps. In this way, he also kissed once, which is equal to the other personality.

Lin Konglu waited until he finished changing his clothes before he came back to his senses, his ears suddenly turned red.

Kissing at night and during the day, how can this go on? He wanted to cultivate Jiang Ci's feelings for Zai, not him.

*

During breakfast, Lin Konglu wanted to talk to Jiang Ci, but there were too many people in the dining hall, including Song Yunwei, Cen Bin, He Yang and others.

Moreover, he had just experienced the siege of the city by zombies and the change of power. Everyone was discussing the reconstruction of the base, and it was difficult for him to speak, so he could only eat silently.

Jiang Ci was by the side, but he participated in a few words here and there. His main job was to help Lin Konglu pick up the food.

Lin Konglu's ears were slightly red. When no one was paying attention to them, he whispered: "Don't pinch me."

Jiang Ci used his chopsticks for a moment, then picked up an egg and peeled it as if nothing had happened. After peeling it, he put it into his bowl.

Lin Konglu: "..."

After breakfast, Lin Konglu, He Yang and others discussed the specific plans for zoning planning.

In the middle of the discussion, Zhao Xingmo hurried over and saw them discussing things, looking like he was about to speak but was hesitant.

Lin Konglu put down his pen and asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhao Xingmo looked troubled and hesitated: "Captain Jiang, brother Xiaolu, have you seen my brother...Xingbai?"