121

The pure white power penetrated into the eyebrows along the thin thread, and in the consciousness, the black mushroom that was about to wither gradually regained its vitality.

Zhao Xingmo felt his body was light, and there was a warm white halo in front of his eyes. The figures of Brother Xiaolu and Captain Jiang were shrouded in the halo and gradually blurred.

This is heaven, right? He must be dead. Before he died, he had hallucinations and saw Brother Xiaolu and Captain Jiang. It was a pity that he didn't see his father...

He slowly closed his eyes, with a relaxed expression and a smile on his lips.

Just after he passed out completely, Zhao Xingbai finally struggled up from the mycelium. His usually expressionless face was full of panic and fear, and he shouted in a trembling voice: "Brother..."

Is your brother dead? To save him... died?

His consciousness was blank for a moment, and he felt the pain again, just like the time when his father was injured in front of him, but he was unable to do anything.

The next moment, a metal sword wrapped with vines stood in front of him, preventing him from touching Zhao Xingmo.

"He's fine, don't touch him for now." Jiang Ci stood beside Lin Konglu and reminded him with lowered eyes.

Zhao Xingbai was at a loss for a moment, and then he finally came back to his senses.

"Lin Kong Lu?" He turned his gaze stiffly, as if he had just reacted, and opened his eyes slightly.

Then his eyes turned back to Zhao Xingmo, and he finally noticed a change - Zhao Xingmo's breathing was still there, and not only that, the mushroom on his face was also slowly fading away.

It turns out that my brother is not dead, but just asleep.

Zhao Xingbai breathed a sigh of relief, looked at Lin Kong Lu again, blinked, as if he had completely come back to his senses, and couldn't hide his joy in his tone: "Lin Kong Lu."

Lin Konglu smiled at him, and quickly looked at Zhao Xingmo, focusing on transmitting power.

Zhao Xingbai looked slightly relaxed and tried his best to smile.

Ever since he was captured and brought back to the laboratory, he had never felt so at ease: his brother was fine, and his best friend was also there.

He couldn't help but move forward, wanting to squat closer to watch Lin Konglu "treat", but the next second, the metal sword blocked him again.

Zhao Xingbai raised his head in confusion.

"Don't get too close." Jiang Ci spoke calmly, paused, maybe feeling a little jealous, and added: "Don't touch the white filaments, it will interfere."

"Oh." Zhao Xingbai understood, nodded obediently, and quickly changed his position, far away from Xisi, but closer to Lin Konglu.

Jiang Ci: "..."

I should have known better not to add that sentence.

However, Zhao Xingbai thanked him seriously: "Thank you, fourth brother."

Jiang Ci: "..." Four what? What brother?

He frowned and recalled for a moment, and finally remembered that on the way to help Shuguang Base find food, Rabbit pulled him to make sworn vows with Lin Konglu, Song Yunwei, and Zhao Xingbai for the second time. He ranked fourth and Zhao Xingbai ranked fifth.

The third brother becomes the fourth brother...

Jiang Ci had no expression on his face, and just when he was trying to find an excuse to ask Zhao Xingbai to squat further away, footsteps suddenly came from the direction of the stairs again.