147

Lin Konglu and Jiang Ci quickly left the edge of the abyss.

Jiang Ci retracted the vines and hugged the forest deer tightly with one hand. His figure flashed and reached the bottom of the mountain in the blink of an eye.

The convoy of Major Chen and others is no longer there.

Lin Konglu frowned: "They should evacuate. It is probably because when you lost consciousness before, the vines covered the entire mountain, making them think that you had completely degraded."

Especially when Lin Konglu left the convoy, only Song Yunwei and Shen Huo were still awake. If not many people were still awake later, in that case, evacuation would be the best way.

After all, they don't know if Jiang Ci has really fallen and will attack everyone.

Jiang Ci nodded, saw a base vehicle parked next to him, and said, "It seems there is a vehicle left for us."

After saying that, he hugged Lin Konglu tightly, walked to the car, and opened the door.

Lin Konglu: "..." It feels like his legs are useless.

Jiang Ci used vines to reach into the car to check, and after making sure it was safe and no parasites were hidden, he placed Lin Konglu in the passenger seat and briefly disconnected the metal chain. After he sat in the driver's seat, he immediately connected the metal chain.

Lin Konglu looked helpless, feeling that if it weren't for the inconvenience of driving while holding him, Jiang Ci would probably just hold him and sit in the driver's seat together.

Jiang Ci stepped on the accelerator and turned the steering wheel. After driving for two minutes, he suddenly turned his head and looked at Lin Konglu out of the corner of his eye. His voice was soft and hoarse: "Baby?"

Lin Konglu: "?!"

"Well, everything has returned to normal, so don't shout like that." He looked embarrassed.

Jiang Ci was indifferent and continued in a hoarse voice: "Can you hold my arm?"

Lin Konglu: "??"

Jiang Ci glanced at him quickly, his eyes deep: "I want to keep running into you."

Lin Konglu: "..."

Jiang Ci: "Sorry, I understand the truth, but rationally..."

"Okay, okay, I understand." Lin Konglu quickly raised his hand to hold his arm, thought for a moment, then held his wrist downwards, his fingertips touching the skin of his wrist.

"What about this? Will it feel better?" he asked tentatively.

Jiang Ci seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, and the lingering uneasiness temporarily subsided a little. He nodded lightly and whispered, "You can't leave me."

Lin Konglu said helplessly: "I can't."

This is simply worse than before it returned to normal. We need to quickly find a way to relieve the mental impact.

Lin Konglu held Jiang Ci's wrist with one hand, frowning in thought.

*

The convoy of Major Chen and others did not go far, and Jiang Ci caught up with them before they even drove out of City A.

As soon as the two arrived, they found that the convoy was in a bad situation. Many people were still trapped in the illusion of consciousness. Among those who were still awake, only Song Yunwei and Shen Huo were stronger... No, Shen Huo was not awake either.

Lin Konglu soon discovered that Shen Huo was on the verge of degradation, his eyes were lifeless, and he was about to fly west when Song Yunwei held him down.