56

When Qin Yu heard this, his smile froze slightly, and he turned to look at Lin Konglu, with a trace of scrutiny hidden in his eyes.

In fact, he didn't take the extremely beautiful young man in front of him too seriously. He was very beautiful, but he looked a little fragile.

It was obviously the end of the world, and he had gone through a dangerous long journey, but his eyes were clean and clear, as if he had not experienced anything cruel. His fingers are white and beautiful, without any wounds or calluses, and the skin on his face is also delicate. It seems that even his hair is carefully protected, like a dodder flower that relies on the strong to survive.

Normally, Qin Yu wouldn't give such a person too many looks, but in the impression, Jiang Ci cared about this person very much.

Sure enough, Jiang Ci noticed his sight, quickly blocked it sideways, and protected Lin Konglu behind him without leaving a trace. At the same time, he explained: "On the way here, we met people from the Central Base. I heard that the Central Base has this kind of thing." Evolutionary fluid can enable ordinary people to awaken their abilities, and allow those who awaken their abilities to quickly increase their strength."

Qin Yu smiled, covered up his amusement, and said, "Indeed, the genetic evolution fluid of our base comes from the central base."

Jiang Ci was slightly surprised when he heard this. As far as he knew, the central base had very strict management of the genetic evolution fluid and was unlikely to let it escape.

"We rescued a scientific researcher from the central base before, but unfortunately he was too seriously injured and ultimately failed to survive. Before his death, he gave us two boxes of genetic evolution fluid that he carried with him, and they are now stored at the base. Scientific research center."

Jiang Ci almost immediately concluded that he had lied. The genetic evolution fluid in the central base is usually transported by the military's awakened people. It is absolutely impossible for a scientific researcher to just take two boxes out.

Of course, we do not rule out the possibility of researchers secretly carrying it away, but the chance is very small.

"By the way, that batch of evolutionary fluid is now stored in the scientific research center of the base. If you are interested, you can visit it. Many awakened people in our base have indeed become stronger after being injected, and some people have even experienced a second awakening. ." Qin Yu said again, as if he wanted to pique their interest.

"Really?" Lin Konglu asked excitedly and curiously.

Jiang Ci's eyes darkened slightly when he saw this.

"Of course." Qin Yu smiled at him, but looked at Jiang Ci out of the corner of his eye, and pointedly said: "If you join the base in the future, you can also apply for injections. We will give priority to those who are strong."

After saying that, he ordered Bi Kun to take them to the scientific research center first.

"By the way, there is an old professor over there who we just rescued from Lantau Mountain. He may also be your companion. However, the old professor was frightened in the mountains and had some misunderstandings about us. He thought we were the same as those monsters in the mountains. He is in the same group, if you meet him later, please enlighten him more." Qin Yu said with another smile.

Jiang Ci turned around and nodded: "Yes."

Then he held Lin Konglu's hand and, guided by Bi Kun, got into the car and left.

Qin Yu watched them leave, the smile on his face gradually faded and finally disappeared.

The assistant next to him stepped forward and asked cautiously: "Mr. Qin, do you really want them to go to the scientific research center? What if they see something and become curious..."