30

Lin Konglu left that deserted space, opened his eyes, and found that he was still standing on the roof of the building.

Beside him, Jiang Ci put his hand on his shoulder. His pupils were unfocused, as if he had lost his soul, leaving only an empty shell.

Lin Konglu knew that this was because his consciousness had not returned yet, so he did not dare to move for a while, and turned his head to look ahead again.

The carrot in his hand is still in the form of a scepter, and the filaments are still there, still connected to the giant face on the rotten body.

He couldn't help but be surprised that he could persist for so long this time? But soon, he discovered that it was not that he persisted for a long time, but that in reality, time did not pass long.

He turned his head and looked downstairs. Not far away, Tang Yichuan had been released by Fu Teng, and Fu Teng who had surrounded Major Chen and others no longer attacked.

Major Chen and others were worried and anxious when they saw that he and Jiang Ci suddenly stopped moving. But when they saw that he was suddenly able to move again, they quickly asked what was going on?

Lin Konglu waved his hands to them, saying that he was fine and waiting for Jiang Ci to come out.

The people below finally breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked at each other in confusion.

"What's going on? Fu Teng suddenly stopped, and Captain Jiang and Brother Xiaolu didn't seem to be in a hurry." Zhao Xingmo said worriedly while using his spider legs to attract Tang Xinrui's attention to prevent the little girl from biting. .

"Why don't you let these rotten vines move down quickly and evacuate together? Time waits for no one. What if these rotten vines attack again later..." Pan Zhuoyi in another car was anxious and worried.

Major Chen believed in Jiang Ci's ability very much and said, "Just wait and see, if they are not nervous, they must be really confident."

Lin Konglu was indeed not as nervous as before, and even thought a little bored: Why hasn't Jiang Ci come out yet? How much do you have to talk about?

His eyes fell on the filament and the scepter again, and he suddenly realized that it was not an illusion before. He had been out for a while, but the filament and the scepter were still there.

He did seem to last.

Lin Konglu thought for a while, then suddenly concentrated and concentrated. Soon, he saw pure white power flowing along the filaments.

Following the direction of the flow of power, he traced his gaze upwards, and then, where the thin thread submerged into the giant face, he saw an unexpected scene.

Still in that desolate, dead space, he saw Jiang Ci standing in front of Shen Yao talking as if watching a 3D movie. As for what was specifically said, he didn't listen.

Because they are all in slow motion, the sound stretches out frame by frame, making it difficult to hear clearly.

His eyes were quickly attracted by the filaments that entered the space. These filaments were tied to several rotten vines, and the pure white power sank into the rotten vines like light spots.

As the light spot disappeared, a faint hint of green appeared under the surface of the rotten vine.

Lin Konglu was surprised. Before he had time to think about what was going on, Jiang Ci suddenly came out.

The filaments and scepter were retracted in an instant, and Lin Konglu lost his strength for a while.

Jiang Ci's eyes had just regained their vitality. When she looked up, she saw that his face was pale and he was shaking and about to fall. He hurriedly stretched out his hand to hold him up.