126

Shen Huo was shot in the right shoulder, causing his body to convulse in pain.

Song Yunwei grabbed him with one hand and jumped down from the top of the wall in a somewhat embarrassed manner, almost falling when he landed.

Because the movement was too loud, the believers who had just been rescued by Shen Huo not long ago and were kneeling in worship outside the arched door of the temple froze and turned to look at them, and then their fanatical expressions turned into fear.

"Monster, why are there monsters in the temple?"

"Hurry up and report to the patrol and the envoy. Oh my God, how come he wasn't killed?"

"It's a bird monster."

"He looks so scary."

"deformity."

"monster……"

Countless sounds of fear and disgust penetrated his ears, and Shen Huo's body stiffened. Even though he had been mentally prepared, he almost didn't dare to open his eyes at this moment.

He grabbed the person who rescued him like a piece of driftwood, whispering and trembling: "Take me out of here, please."

Song Yunwei also heard those words. She gritted her teeth and picked him up on her back. Just as she was about to leave, her eyes suddenly flashed and several figures appeared out of thin air.

"Sir, you want to take our god... Oh, I'm sorry, where exactly are you going to take this monster?" Dr. Liang's men suddenly appeared in front of them and pointed out Shen Luo's identity with malicious intent.

The believers were stunned for a moment, and then became angry——

"Who are you and what are you talking about? How can God be a monster?"

"How dare you blaspheme God, arrest them all."

"Together with that monster!"

The half of Shen Huo's face that was still in human form was pale, his teeth were clenched, and his fingers turned into claws like steel hooks, tightly grasping his injured wings, and blood was flowing out.

Song Yunwei gritted his teeth, raised his hand and waved, dozens of electric arcs intertwined into a grid like swimming dragons, and rushed towards the chasing people. He turned around and rushed into the crowd.

Seeing him rushing over with the monster on his back, the crowd suddenly screamed in terror.

Song Yunwei took advantage of the crowd's cover and successfully slipped into the alley and disappeared.

The spatial ability user did not understand the layout of the buildings in the city, so he led people to chase him several times, but he was soon confused by the twists and turns of the alleys, and he could only go back to Dr. Liang with a cold face.

Dr. Liang's heart suddenly burst into flames. Four or five mercenaries, one of whom was a space user, couldn't catch a person who escaped with an injured monster. What a waste!

In the organization, the status of researchers has always been higher than that of mercenaries. Over time, some researchers have developed a condescending attitude when facing mercenaries.

However, he is currently short of manpower, and Dr. Liang is also afraid of arousing the rebellious psychology of the mercenaries. Even if he is angry, it is not easy to attack at this time. He can only suppress his anger and say: "It's okay, they will definitely try to get out of the city, and they will try to get out of the city wall. Strengthen searches at vulnerable locations, entrances and exits."