77

Song Yunwei was silent for a moment, but finally patted Jiang Ci on the shoulder and said, "Keep working hard."

It doesn't matter whether you want to break up or not. What's important is that the pillow wind blows and you can help persuade the little deer. Even if they really want to break up, they just want to break up, and they have not already broken up. Before breaking up, can't they still use their boyfriend's identity to show off their remaining heat?

Jiang Ci naturally knew that Song Yunwei could not be encouraging him to pursue Lin Konglu. Most likely, he wanted to "squeeze" the value of his pseudo-pillow person. However, the other party may not know that he and Xiaolu broke up before the end of the world. Still haven't gotten back together yet.

But there is no food for this kind of thing.

To the survivors at the base, food can only be distributed on time. After finally stabilizing, He Yang and the others were kicked out of the base. Qin Yu, who took over, didn't take good care of it. The base has been in a state of survival of the fittest.

After Lin Konglu took over, he felt that this must not be the case and that everyone must enter a new post-apocalyptic state and live as usual.

Regarding this point, Cen Bin had another suggestion. He came from the central base and directly copied the central base's methods: distribution according to work and resumption of production and life.

First of all, in the short term, we must continue to distribute food, but in the later period, we must change to only distribute enough food to the needy people living on minimum living allowances.

Those who are capable can actively participate in the construction and production of the base, as well as resist zombie attacks. Contribution values ​​are allocated according to different contributions, and the contribution values ​​can be exchanged for materials.

"If you join the central base in the future, your contribution points can also be exchanged with the central base. As long as you are in several bases under the central base's jurisdiction, you can use your contribution points to exchange for supplies." Cen Bin finally said.

The tomatoes and strawberries Jiang Ci bought for Lin Konglu at the Dongcheng base were based on contribution points.

Lin Konglu nodded and asked everyone to write down the plan, discuss it, refine it, optimize it, and announce it directly together with the zoning plan the next day.

People in the base have seen He Yang and the others busy here and there these days, and other monster incarnations are also patrolling the city wall.

Maybe it was because of the effect of boiling frogs in warm water that everyone gradually got used to it, and anyone with a discerning eye would know Lin Konglu's ultimate goal at a glance, so when the zoning plan was come out, they felt like it was settled and it was indeed the case.

If Lin Konglu had announced at the beginning that monster-turned-people could also live in the base, they would definitely have a backlash and be dissatisfied. However, after so many days and so many things they had experienced, they had already become very convinced of Lin Konglu, and they all felt that he must be confident, so they made such an announcement.

After all, didn't Mr. Lin say that there are detection methods and degeneration levels, and monsters that reach dangerous levels will be isolated and controlled to prevent them from hurting people after completely losing their minds.

Although a few people may still be worried, most people can accept it. There are even a few fanatical supporters who look at the patterns on the city wall every day and almost shout on the spot: Everything the Deer God said is right.