7

Lin Konglu didn't know whether the reagents were really used up. After all, he couldn't touch Jiang Ci's pocket to check, so he could only believe it temporarily.

Next to him, Zhao Xingmo's test results came out quickly, and he was not parasitized.

Lin Konglu and he both breathed a sigh of relief. Lin Konglu was here for Zhao Zhouzhisong. Although they have known each other for a short time, Uncle Zhao really takes care of him.

And he doesn't know many people in this world, only Uncle Zhao and Pan Zhuoyi.

When Jiang Ci saw the test results, his eyebrows relaxed slightly. He raised his hand and formed another metal knife. This time he handed it to Zhao Xingmo and asked, "Do you still have the strength?"

Zhao Xingmo hurriedly took the knife, his tone was firm and his expression was respectful: "Yes, I feel much better and my strength is recovering."

Jiang Ci nodded and said, "I'll clean up the other nests. You can protect the little one..."

The tone paused for a moment before continuing: "Protect Lin Konglu."

After saying that, he didn't even look at Lin Konglu, turned around and walked towards the door of another room.

"Okay Captain Jiang, don't worry, I will definitely protect this little Linlu... No, Lin Xiaolu... No, it's little brother Lin Konglu." Zhao Xingmo held his head high and held the knife firmly in his hand to promise.

After saying that, he turned around and glanced at Lin Konglu, and felt something was wrong.

He suddenly remembered that this person named Lin Konglu looked thin and beautiful, but he seemed to be stronger than him. He might not need his protection. Did Captain Jiang have any misunderstanding?

But Captain Jiang must have a reason for what he said, and he just needs to implement it properly. Thinking of this, Zhao Xingmo clenched the knife firmly.

Next to him, Lin Konglu fell into a state of confusion again——

Haven't you already rescued someone? Why don't you leave quickly? And such a simple and crude method of kicking in the door...

"Isn't he afraid of bringing out the mutated spider?" Lin Konglu finally couldn't help asking Zhao Xingmo next to him.

Zhao Xingmo said "Ah", not understanding, and said hesitantly: "Maybe... I'm really not afraid."

While talking, Jiang Ci had already finished cleaning another nest and was walking out of the room to kick down the next door.

He is indeed not afraid, he has fought against mutated spiders.

Last time, he was surrounded by rotten vines, so he escaped from this spider. Unexpectedly, the other party actually captured him later... actually captured someone.

Now that we have found the nest this time, we will simply solve it completely to prevent anyone from being harmed again.

Jiang Ci let out a breath, his eyes darkened, and his hand holding the knife tightened slightly.

Kicking the door open again, the mutant spider that was completely black and nearly half the height of a man was revealed to be entrenched in the room.

The spider sprayed silk at him almost instantly and took the opportunity to rush out the door. It had an impression of the human in front of it, especially the metal knife in the other person's hand.

Seeing the blade, it felt the pain in its previously severed leg.

It intends to avoid the sharp edge for a while, as a good spider does not fight with people.