112

Lin Konglu couldn't run fast, and when he chased outside the restaurant while protecting his belly without leaving a trace, Shen Huo's figure was no longer visible.

He hurriedly grabbed a divine attendant beside him and asked urgently: "Shen... where is the divine?"

The god's attendant hurriedly bowed his head and saluted, saying respectfully: "Praise God, praise the Son, God has gone to the temple."

The temple is where Shen Huo works. The main body is the central main hall that Lin Konglu visited yesterday. It is mainly used to receive foreign guests and believers. In addition to the main hall, there are several side halls used for rest and office.

Lin Konglu chased him to the temple and learned that Shen Huo had gone to the side hall for office use. He walked quickly and slowly to the side hall. He stood outside the door and breathed softly. He started knocking on the door: "Brother, are you in there? ? I have something to tell you, can you come in?"

There was no response from the door.

Lin Konglu thought to himself and spoke again: "I don't want to find a new boyfriend. My previous boyfriend was very good. Can you let those people go back?"

Still no response.

Lin Konglu thought for a while and knocked on the door again: "Brother? Did you hear it? I know you are inside, brother..."

There was still no response, and there was only his own echo in the quiet corridor. The divine attendant standing in the distance couldn't help but look towards him.

Lin Konglu: "..."

He took a deep breath and suddenly shouted to the door: "Brother, brother, brother..." The cycle continued endlessly.

Just when he didn't know how many times he shouted, the door suddenly opened, and Shen Zhuo, who was always holy and calm, pulled him in with an almost black face. After closing the door tightly, he said with a headache: "Okay, just tell me."

Lin Konglu was just about to say that he was not looking for a new boyfriend, but he smelled an... appetizing fragrance on the tip of his nose.

He wrinkled the tip of his nose and inhaled, subconsciously asking: "What does it smell like?"

Shen Huosheng's expression froze slightly, and he moved sideways to block his sight without any trace. He was no longer calm as before, and even a little nervous.

Lin Konglu frowned, took a deep breath, and analyzed: "It seems to be braised chicken feet."

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Luo looked embarrassed. He suddenly took out his hand behind his back and stuffed a braised chicken claw into Lin Konglu's mouth.

Lin Konglu said "Huh", but before he could react, he turned around and took out a plate of braised chicken feet from the cabinet and stuffed it into his hand.

"Okay, okay, take it and eat it, don't be seen, and if you are seen, don't say it was from me." Shen Luo said as he pushed him out, and then slammed the door.

When he was the only one left in the room, he breathed a sigh of relief, returned to his holy and otherworldly appearance, walked to the cabinet with an elegant gait, opened the cabinet door, and brought out a plate of braised chicken feet.

Outside the door, Lin Konglu, who was pushed out, looked confused.

He bit the chicken feet and lowered his head, blinking: It turns out that gods do not eat the fireworks of the world, but bite the chicken feet in the world.

It's really not easy to be a magic stick, and you have to eat delicious food secretly.

Lin Kong Lu pinched the chicken feet and took a bite——