41

Qin Yu saw that Lin Konglu was exquisite and beautiful. He was running all the way in the conditions of the end of the world, and his face was still fair and clean. He was also thin and did not look like he had strength, so he thought that his words had no weight. I want to persuade you again.

Who knows the next second, Jiang Ci agreed.

Seeing that Jiang Ci agreed, no one else had any objections. Some people have even half-turned around, ready to get back to the car.

The smile in Qin Yu's eyes froze, and he hurriedly spoke to persuade: "Guys, Lantau Island is really dangerous, just because of you..."

"Mr. Qin," Jiang Ci said and interrupted quietly, "Thank you for the invitation, but we are really in a hurry, so we won't bother you by going to your base."

Qin Yu finally couldn't hold back the smile on his face. Seeing that they insisted on leaving, he finally sighed and said helplessly: "In this case, I can't persuade them anymore, but it's rare to meet them, and I can't watch you just go up the mountain like this. , how about I draw you a rough map of where those monsters are located, and treat it as a good relationship."

Everyone in the team did not refuse this time. After Cen Bin took the simple map he drew, he thanked him sincerely.

When returning to the car, Lin Konglu got into the base car again. Jiang Ci walked at the end, raised his eyes to look at him, and followed him into the car.

Lin Konglu: "?"

"Hey, Captain Jiang, are you taking the base bus today?" Xu Sijia, who was about to get on the bus from the other side of the car, looked inside the car and found there was no room, and asked strangely.

Seeing this, Lin Konglu hurriedly stood up and said, "I'm going cross-country..."

Before he finished speaking, Jiang Ci raised his hand to hold his shoulders, pushed him back, and slowly leaned forward, looking at him with clear black and white eyes.

Lin Konglu was stunned for a moment, feeling a cool breath coming over him.

There was no emotion on Jiang Ci's handsome face. She kept staring at his face and slowly approached...

Lin Konglu hurriedly tried to lean back, his body pressed against the back of the chair, his whole body sunk into the chair, his fingers curled up unconsciously, and his light-colored pupils looked at Jiang Ci nervously.

The other party seemed to be getting closer and closer, so close that the tip of my nose was almost touching him. He could even see the slightly curled eyelashes on Jiang Ci's deep eyes, save...

What on earth is he going to do? So many people are watching.

Lin Konglu was so nervous that he held his breath, and when he was about to touch him, he subconsciously closed his eyes to avoid it.

The next moment, Jiang Ci passed him, leaned over and said to Xu Sijia outside the car: "You two go to the off-road vehicle alone."

"?"

Lin Kong Luqing opened one eye and happened to see the cold buttons on Jiang Ci's clothes.

It turned out that it was meant to scare him, and he couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.

Just then, the rabbit jumped over, squeezed between the two of them, and lay on the deer's legs in the forest.

Lin Konglu hurriedly grabbed it and rubbed its furry ears for a while to relieve stress.

After Jiang Ci finished explaining Xu Sijia's affairs, he turned around and saw the rabbit lying on the deer's legs in the forest, acting coquettishly, and fell silent.