29

"Baby." After Jiang Ci regained consciousness, he quickly lowered Lin Konglu from mid-air and released the vines at the same time.

But the branches wrapped around his waist did not loosen. Instead, he pulled Lin Konglu into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Baby." His red eyes flashed tenderly as he murmured repeatedly, and the coldness around him gradually disappeared.

Lin Konglu: "Uh." Actually, he was a little shocked by the title.

The point is, now is not the time to call baby.

He pushed Jiang Ci carefully and asked cautiously: "How much do you remember? Can you still return to your original appearance?"

He suspected that Jiang Ci was sleepwalking now and his head was still not working well.

Because normal Jiang Ci would never call him baby, but he would when he was sleepwalking. When the other person is sleepwalking, he doesn't seem to remember that they broke up.

Jiang Ci frowned slightly, and accidentally saw the blood moon in the sky. He suddenly covered his head in pain, and his whole body was filled with anger. The vines that stopped turning yellow began to grow again in an instant, faster than before, and even showed signs of decay at the ends.

And cyan blood vessels gradually appeared on his face, spreading like spider veins.

Lin Konglu looked shocked. Is this... the rhythm of turning into a zombie?

Jiang Ci seemed to realize that he was about to lose control, and suddenly pushed him away. Lin Konglu staggered back a few steps and hurriedly grabbed a vine to steady his body.

Something is wrong, why do you continue to degenerate after you wake up? Is it the power of the blood moon?

But this is the realm of consciousness. The blood moon is fake, and those affected are also constructed by the realm of consciousness. He and Jiang Ci are real people. He just watched the blood moon, so he will be fine.

Lin Konglu felt panicked and quickly thought about various reasons.

Could it be Shen Yao's mental infection?

Hayes said that mental infection can also turn people into zombies, but a medium is needed, and negative emotions can accelerate degeneration.

He immediately grabbed the vine and shouted to Jiang Ci again: "Jiang Ci, you must calm down, don't look at the blood moon, and don't have negative emotions."

Not far away, Hayes was lying on the ruins, but he laughed loudly: "It's useless, he has almost become that existence. Don't try to stop it, you can't stop it, he will be the savior."

Lin Konglu is annoyed when he hears such words now, and is simply crazy.

He had no time to pay attention. He just held on to the vines tightly, his eyes firmly locked on Jiang Ci, and shouted over and over again: "Jiang Ci, this is not reality, calm down! We are in Shen Yao's consciousness, you must not Continue to degenerate, and only if you do not degenerate can we break out of the situation."

There were sounds of firefights and painful cries all around, but Lin Konglu's voice clearly reached Jiang Ci's ears, each sound carrying trembling and concern.

On the ruins, Hayes was still laughing maniacally, with wild eyes: "It's useless, it's useless, I will create a god..."

Jiang Ci had a painful look on his face, looking deeply at Lin Konglu, with nostalgia and reluctance flashing in his blood-filled eyes.

He silently called "Baby" again, and a small ice blue bud bloomed on the vine. He handed the bud to Lin Konglu and suddenly closed his eyes tightly.

Lin Konglu was slightly startled and took the little flower bud. Before he could recover, he saw Jiang Cifu opening his eyes again. His eyes were dark and clear.