19

"Although you are a man, you are so good-looking that it would not be inappropriate to dress up. They might let you pretend to be the bride."

Seeing Lin Konglu's confusion, the girl patiently explained.

Lin Konglu: "..." The people in your village are really careless.

But even if a man disguises himself as a woman and meets a monster, wouldn’t the monster be male or female? And why send a bride?

"After all, you have been away from the village for many years, and you don't have a deep relationship with the village. If everyone is reluctant to send their children away, they will definitely choose you. I am not just guessing, Xiaoyu, why don't you leave the village tonight and go back to the big city? Bar."

The girl continued to worry.

Lin Konglu thought for a while, then said, "If I leave, won't the village still have to choose a bride?"

In the end, a boy or girl will be sacrificed, maybe even the girl in front of him.

But if it was him, he at least had——

Lin Konglu touched his pocket and found it was empty.

Well, neither the carrot nor the crossbow are there.

But that's not the point, nor is it his bad intentions, it's that he doubts whose dream or consciousness he is in now.

The monster Shen Yao may be the key to this dream or consciousness. If you find him, you may be able to find a way back to reality.

So pretending to be a bride is actually an opportunity.

But before that, there are some things that need to be clarified.

The girl was in a daze after hearing his rhetorical question.

Lin Konglu didn't wait for her to speak, and continued to test: "Why do you want to send the bride away? Shouldn't you call the police?"

The girl was stunned and said, "Xiaoyu, have you forgotten? We are here at the junction of three continents, an uninhabited area, closed and backward, no one will come."

After a pause, he said lonely and enviously: "It would be great if we were in Central Continent. In Central Continent, the army would definitely be sent to deal with the monsters. The big city you stayed in before was in Central Continent, right? It's great."

The world is divided into many large and small continents, and continents are similar to countries. Central Continent is one of the most powerful continents, and Rongcheng, where Lin Konglu is located in reality, is located in the southern part of Central Continent.

He roughly understood some of the situation in the village, and asked: "Is it useful to send a bride? Why does the monster want a bride?"

If we eat, one won’t be enough. Sooner or later we will have to go down the mountain again.

"It should be useful." The girl hesitated after hearing the words. "I heard that some people will acquire monster habits after becoming monsters and instinctively want to reproduce."

Lin Konglu: "???"

He took a breath and said in shock: "Vegetable people also... no, plant monsters also have such needs?"

The girl was not clear about this and felt a little confused: "This is what the village chief and others have planned. It might be useful."

After speaking, he carefully asked Lin Konglu: "Xiaoyu, are you really not going to run away?"