11

Pan Zhuoyi and Zhao Xingmo only noticed the abnormality a few seconds earlier than Rabbit. At this moment, they were even more nervous, their palms were sweating, and they cautiously stepped back step by step, for fear of making any noise.

The rabbit was also panicked. He remembered that he had just torn off his bloody clothes and could no longer confuse the zombies. He couldn't help but run after his short tail anxiously.

After running around for a while, its eyes lit up, and it suddenly remembered something and hurriedly whispered to comfort everyone: "Don't be afraid, my big brother is very powerful and can sweep away the corpses."

Lin Konglu: "..." I thank you.

Just when everyone was on high alert, the zombie walking at the front suddenly rushed over. Just a moment ago, he was staggering like an eighty-year-old man, but in an instant he was as strong as a sprinter.

No, it is faster than a sprinting athlete, and its speed far exceeds the limits of the human body. It is obviously an advanced zombie.

Almost at the same time, other zombies also rushed forward, rushing in like a tide as if they had received some signal.

Lin Konglu's pupils shrank, his fingers clasped the bow, and he shot out an arrow, hitting the leader of the high-level zombies.

With a "pop" sound, the golden arrow and the stream of light penetrated into the head, and the high-level zombie staggered and fell.

He breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that he had guessed correctly before. Jiang Cining's arrows were indeed more powerful and could shoot through high-level zombies that even bullets could not penetrate.

Rabbit immediately gestured "Oye" and said excitedly: "As expected of my big brother, go ahead, everything depends on you."

Linkong Lu looked calm and loaded his arrows quickly, having no time to pay attention to it.

The rabbit walked around in circles and quickly found a steel pipe twice as long as itself.

It hugged the steel pipe tightly with its front paws, kicked off its two hind legs, and easily jumped onto the shoulders of Linkong Deer. It swung the steel pipe and hit the approaching zombies. It said passionately: "Brother, just shoot, I will defend you."

Lin Konglu: "..." I really thank you.

The rabbit shouted slogans while fighting back: "Hey ha! Ah da! We are, Ao! God! Group! Together!"

After shouting, he said to Lin Konglu: "Brother, why don't you shoot arrows?"

Lin Konglu: "..." It's too shameful.

He took a deep breath, tried to calm himself down, and continued to target the zombies. An excellent shooter must not be distracted by any factors.

One arrow, one zombie, good.

One arrow, another zombie, great, attention back.

But no matter how fast he changed his arrows, it still took time. Soon, he was still half surrounded by zombies.

Just when he was considering whether to use the carrot scepter, a black shadow suddenly flashed over, and then the golden sword light flowed, slashing a zombie with one stroke, as neatly as chopping melons and vegetables.

It turned out that Jiang Ci had just finished clearing a wave of zombies on the right wing and came to support him. He was dressed in black, with a stern look on his face, and he was cutting zombies very hard.

Lin Konglu breathed a sigh of relief, and continued to aim at the zombies that rushed towards him without the need to communicate. He cooperated tacitly with Jiang Ci to tear open the gap in the encirclement.