146

"I didn't expect that when we kissed, our spiritual consciousness would blend in the beads, but... Zaizai is cute, isn't he?" Jiang Ci knew that he was in the wrong, so he quickly coaxed her.

Lin Konglu hummed, but...

"You seem to be normal?" he asked in surprise.

Jiang Ci: "...After the memory is restored, it will be normal."

Lin Konglu: "Oh."

Strange, why didn't he recover his memory? Although he already knew the past through Jiang Ci's memory, it still felt like watching a movie.

"correct……"

"correct……"

He suddenly spoke, and Jiang Ci spoke up almost at the same time.

The two of them were stunned and said at the same time: "You speak first."

Lin Konglu was not polite, put one hand on his chin, and said: "When it comes to Zaizai, I think of Yan Wangchuan, who tricked me into coming here, and said that the power of God...that is, the power left behind by me during the prehistoric civilization, now Divided into three parts, one for you, one for me, and one for Zaizai.

"In addition, through your memory, it is basically certain that the evil god will wake up soon. Although I have not recovered my memory and I don't know exactly how I killed the evil god tens of thousands of years ago, but I am sure that I must regain my original power. Only then can we do it.”

Jiang Ci nodded, but said: "But Yan Wangchuan must have made a mistake. The part of the power that belongs to you in the tree of life has been condensed into beads by me, and all of it is fed to you. At most, part of it has gone to Zaizai. In total, it should be It’s two portions.”

Lin Konglu waved his hand: "Ignore that for now, the most important thing right now is that we have to return to Shuguang Base as soon as possible. I'm afraid that if it's too late, Yan Wangchuan will attack Zaizai."

After dealing with Jiang Ci and him, wouldn't it be Zaizai next?

In fact, the other party may have wanted to deal with Zaizai before, but he didn't have time, so when he was in the villa, he could only use false illusions to scare him.

When Jiang Ci heard that Yan Wangchuan would attack Zaizai, his expression became obviously cold and his eyes showed murderous intent.

Lin Konglu asked again: "By the way, what did you want to say just now? Also, how did Yan Wangchuan get you here?"

Jiang Ci shook his head, and when he looked at him, the coldness around him instantly disappeared.

"Nothing, I just want to ask, why are you here?"

They had returned to the consciousness space at this moment. Lin Konglu grabbed one of his vines again at some point, and hummed after hearing this: "Of course I heard that someone has completely degenerated. I have no choice but to come and save him."

Jiang Ci coughed lightly, and the vine he pinched wrapped around his white wrist, and whispered: "I'm sorry for making you worry and taking such a big risk."

Lin Konglu: "Ahem, there's no need to say that." You've seen someone else, haven't you?

"Besides, if I don't come, I don't know the truth of some things. Now it can be basically inferred that the people of the organization were the first to know that the disaster was coming when they found the broken pages or even the body of the evil god on the iceberg.

"Then they formed an organization. Their intentions at first may have been good, so they could unite with governments from all continents around the world. But as they learned more about the evil god, became more obsessed with worshiping it, and even longed for the power of the evil god, their purpose gradually changed. taste.