116

In the central main hall, Meng Yichuan knelt respectfully at the foot of the steps.

Shen Huo Kongmiao's voice came from behind the tulle: "Has there been any movement at the organization's base in Xizhou recently?"

Meng Yichuan's voice was respectful: "As usual, there is no movement."

Shen Huo said "hmm" and tapped the armrest of the seat with his fingers. After a while, he said, "You guys should keep an eye on me these days and report to me if there is any movement."

Meng Yichuan whispered "yes" but did not get up and leave.

The hall fell into silence. After a long time, Shen Huo said, "Is there anything else?"

Meng Yichuan hesitated for a while, but finally gritted his teeth and said: "Praise God, I think... you are too indulgent towards those three outsiders, especially the saint husband and the gentleman named Song. They are heretics who do not believe in you. They should be allowed to They were baptized..."

"Okay, I know this well, you don't have to say it anymore." Before he could finish his words, he was interrupted by Shen Huo.

Meng Yichuan looked unwilling, gritted his teeth, and wanted to say more, but Shen Huo said, "Why, my words don't work?"

The tone was already a bit unhappy.

Meng Yichuan's face turned pale instantly.

Shen Luo's tone softened before he spoke again: "You go out first and ask Song Yunwei to come in."

*

Outside the hall, Lin Konglu looked confused. He looked at Jiang Ci, then at Song Yunwei, and asked in confusion: "What wife? What plan?"

Could it be that someone refers to Jiang Ci and his wife refers to him?

Song Yunwei naturally couldn't bear to blame his brother. If he had to say something wrong, it would definitely be Jiang Ci's fault.

So he sneered, glanced at Jiang Ci and said, "Ask him."

Lin Konglu turned to look at Jiang Ci. Jiang Ci coughed lightly and said, "There are divine attendants patrolling nearby. They may come at any time. It's inconvenient..."

Song Yunwei: "Don't make excuses."

Jiang Ci: "..."

"Okay." He was helpless, "I didn't expect that the Holy Son was Xiaolu, so I could only change the plan temporarily. And you knew the situation well at that time, and there was no time to inform you, but Xiaolu and I rushed to rescue you, and you It’s okay, isn’t it?”

Lin Konglu finally understood. He had thought wrong just now. Jiang Ci and Song Yunwei had plans to come to the temple, and his wife was indeed referring to him.

He was immediately speechless, looked at Song Yunwei, and said awkwardly in a low voice: "Brother, what are you talking about? What kind of wife doesn't have a wife?"

He is male.

Song Yunwei: "..." Is this the point?

And Jiang Ci’s explanation, what does it mean that he is fine? Are your hands tired after picking off a plate of chicken feet?

The saddest thing is that my younger brother also calls others brother. Although Lin Konglu had long since changed his tune and still called him brother, how could he call Shen Huo so well-behaved?

But there was nothing I could do about it. When my brother came back, he was already mature and sensible, unlike when he was a child who was so obedient and clingy to him that he couldn't be spoiled even if he wanted to.