98

Outside Experimental Building No. 3, the wildly spreading vines suddenly stopped, and gradually they began to gather around Linkong Lu.

The hearts of Song Jinzhou and the other three people suddenly started to rise again. Their eyes were fixed on the Linkong Deer, which was entangled and held up by several vines and was hanging in the air. Their faces turned pale and they were almost unsteady on their feet.

Several old professors who had not left were also nervous and looked worried.

In the sky above, the bombers were still circling, and their roar was deafening, making people panic even more. The scientific research institute fell into a strange calm, like a still painting.

In the military command center, General Shao stood next to the command podium, still holding the phone in his hand. He frowned and looked at the technician who was staring at the screen, and asked in a deep voice: "How is the situation on site?"

"Report, the vine has stopped growing wildly, but is gathering towards a person captured by it. The purpose is unclear. It is currently speculated that it is...predation."

General Shao's face darkened after hearing this, and his hand holding the phone tightened.

He is one of the top leaders of the base.

Someone nearby hurriedly suggested: "General, we can't wait any longer, order the bombing quickly."

"Once it starts eating people, it will soon degenerate into the rotten vine monster in Rongcheng."

"Time waits for no one, General."

"Judging from the images transmitted, the person captured by the vines has lost consciousness. He is probably being sucked out of flesh and blood."

Lin Konglu was now conscious in Jiang Ci's mind, and his whole body was trapped by vines again. His body was completely supported by the vines, and he looked like he had suddenly lost his soul.

When Song Jinzhou heard the voice coming from the other end of the phone, his heart suddenly tightened again, and his voice trembled as he shouted: "We can't bomb, it's not yet certain that it's about sucking flesh and blood, and the vines are also tending to recede. Please believe us, we must not bomb." "

"Yes, the kid who was captured can restore the fallen, and the scepter in his hand is the scepter recorded on the broken page." A gray-haired old professor also shouted into the mobile phone.

The awakened person next to him who had just been rescued by Lin Konglu also confirmed that Lin Konglu had the ability to restore the fallen.

General Shao had previously listened to the report of the Scientific Research Institute on the contents of the deciphered fragments, and knew what the scepter referred to. He also listened to the report of the Awakened Persons of the Special Operations Group. After pondering for a moment, he finally made a decision: "Suspend the bombing."

At this moment, everyone suddenly discovered that the vines gathered around Lin Konglu not only did not attack him, but instead held him carefully like stars holding the moon.

And above the layers of vines, Linkong Deer holds a scepter in his hand, like an elf standing in mid-air, lightly stepping on the branches and leaves.

The filaments at the top of the scepter were submerged in the layers of branches and leaves. Soon, the vines swayed slightly, as if being blown by the breeze, and shining silver patterns appeared on many branches and leaves. It looked... a bit like being bitten. A bite of carrot.

Before everyone could be surprised, the branches and leaves gathered around Lin Konglu grew thinly, shrouded above him, and blossomed into ice-blue flowers. The petals fell in the young man's hair, which was sacred and holy.