70

Jiang Ci's slender and handsome figure trapped Lin Konglu against the wall. He bent down and covered his thin neck with his thin lips.

Lin Konglu's body trembled slightly, like a cat being grabbed by the neck by a beast. He could only whine and gasp, unable to even resist. His beautiful eyes were quickly covered with mist, and his breathing was slightly erratic. He grabbed Jiang Ci's head with both hands and inserted his thin white fingers into the other's black hair.

He tried to push away, but when the wound was licked, he shuddered unconsciously, and his fingers gripped the other person's black hair instead.

Not far away, Song Yunwei, who saw He Yang coming back after talking and was about to come to find Lin Konglu, bumped into this scene. He was stunned for a moment, and then his face turned dark.

His younger brothers already have children. Why is Jiang so... so incapable of forbearance?

Beside the wall, Lin Konglu took a deep breath before finally steadying his breathing, holding back the trembling and trying to push Jiang Ci away.

Jiang Ci happened to raise his head at this moment, looked deeply at him with his dark red eyes, and said softly: "Okay."

His voice was dull and pleasant, with a hint of indescribable flavor.

Lin Kong's ears turned red again, and the fingers holding his hair were slightly loose.

Jiang Ci's eyes were focused and lingering, like a turbulent undercurrent hidden under the calm sea. The moment his fingers were slightly loosened, he suddenly lowered his head and kissed his lips gently.

Lin Konglu's raised hand froze and he forgot to react.

Jiang Ci only paused for a second, realizing that he was not resisting, and immediately pursued the victory and deepened the kiss.

"Hmm." Lin Konglu whimpered and unconsciously grabbed his hair again.

Dawn suddenly appeared in the sky, and the red glow pierced the darkness and illuminated every corner of the base.

Jiang Ci kissed and kissed, and his body suddenly froze.

Lin Konglu was having difficulty breathing. When he noticed that he paused, he breathed a sigh of relief. He wanted to push the other person away again, but in the blink of an eye, he met a pair of dark and somewhat shocked eyes.

"You——" Lin Konglu's pupils trembled slightly and he pushed him away in panic.

Jiang Ci was pushed back and he hesitated to say, "You..."

"It was you who wanted to kiss me, not me." Lin Konglu interrupted first.

His heart was pounding and his hands and feet were still a little weak.

Jiang Ci was stunned for a moment, then managed to calm down and said, "I know, I'm sorry, I didn't control myself when I was sleepwalking. Did I scare you?"

Lin Konglu's ears were red again, and he shook his head in embarrassment: "Not really... no."

For some reason, facing Jiang Ci, who was sane and clear-eyed, he felt inexplicably guilty about being caught by the real owner after cheating on the fool Jiang Ci.

But Jiang Ci obviously took the initiative to kiss him.

Jiang Ci nodded, his tone still calm: "I will try my best to restrain myself from sleepwalking again in the future."

Lin Konglu had a strange look in his eyes and thought to himself: I'm afraid this is not something you can control if you want to.

Jiang Ci paused and continued: "But you know, I don't think clearly when I'm sleepwalking. Maybe I follow my heart..."