40

Jiang Ci didn't look at Lin Konglu for too long. He quickly looked back and continued to ask Xie Xin: "What does Captain Song... look like? How old is he? What does he do?"

His tone was casual, yet somewhat subtle.

Others may not have heard it, but Lin Konglu felt... he seemed to be checking the household registration.

That's right, Jiang Ci wants to take advantage of him now. Isn't Mr. Song his love rival?

If it weren't for the same name, then the Song Yunwei Xie Xin was talking about was most likely the unjust financial sponsor. Only after asking clearly about the situation can we get the right number.

Thinking of this, Lin Konglu looked embarrassed.

Xie Xin and others didn't think much about it. They just thought that Jiang Ci asked for more information to make it easier to save people.

The strong man who spoke before immediately described it: "Mr. Song is quite tall, about the same height as...this Mr. Jiang."

He pointed at Jiang Ci and said.

"He's about thirty years old, and he's very handsome. Alas, I'm not very educated, so I don't know how to describe it, but there are a lot of people in their group, and they have powerful equipment. I feel like he's a rich man. What does he do... not too bad. It’s clear, I just heard that he went to Rongcheng to find someone.”

"Looking for someone?" Lin Konglu's eyes widened suddenly, feeling that he could match up with just these two points: "thirty years old and rich".

"Who are you looking for?" He couldn't help but ask in a tight voice, and then he noticed Jiang Ci looking over again.

Lin Konglu: Uh-huh.

Jiang Ci didn't speak, but quickly looked at the strong man who spoke.

The strong man shook his head and said, "I don't know who I'm looking for. I guess it's a relative or friend, but I heard they couldn't find him. They guessed that he went to the central base, so they rushed all the way to the central base, and that's when they met us."

Lin Konglu: "..." Been to Rongcheng?

Oops, you're not looking for him, are you?

No, no, no, according to the system, they are just the relationship between the financial owner and Canary. If their relationship is not that deep, they should not be looking for him. Maybe Mr. Song has other relatives and friends in Rongcheng.

Thinking of this, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiang Ci turned around and caught a glimpse, his eyes dim.

Cen Bin came over and discussed with him in a low voice: "Captain Xiao Jiang, that... Professor Gu, he is very important..."

Jiang Ci's eyelids drooped slightly, and after a moment he said, "Then save him."

After speaking, he glanced at the others and asked, "What do you mean?"

Zhao Xingmo, Xu Sijia and other team members all said, "We listen to Team Jiang."

Zhao Zhouzhi nodded: "Old professor is very important."

Cen Bin breathed a sigh of relief, and Xie Xin and others also had relaxed expressions.

Jiang Ci looked at Lin Konglu again and asked, "What about you? What do you think?"

After a pause, he added in a low voice: "The team is not a one-man team. Any decision should be discussed by everyone."

The implication is that I am not asking you specifically.

Lin Konglu: "..."

Of course he felt saved. After all, Professor Gu was very important, but could he say that? He said that Jiang Ci shouldn't think...ah, forget it, let's just say it.