5

In the car in the distance, Pan Zhuoyi also tensed up his nerves, not daring to relax for a moment and staring around Lin Konglu.

The wind picked up again, the gravel on the ground rolled, the grass in the cracks between the soil and rocks swayed, and the clothes of the deer in the forest were blown up.

His slender white fingers were clasped on the bow, he was highly concentrated and looked towards the abandoned building following the sound.

In this uneasy atmosphere, suddenly, a white fur dumpling jumped out of the dark window on the third floor of the abandoned building. He took out a long-armed stick from nowhere, and swung it at Lin Konglu fiercely, as if it was conjured out of thin air.

"Be careful!" Pan Zhuoyi's pupils shrank suddenly and he immediately shot at the hairy ball in mid-air.

But the hairy dumpling managed to dodge quickly, and then continued to swing the big stick towards the back of Lin Konglu's head.

Linkong Lu felt a cool breeze on the back of his neck, and immediately bent down to dodge. At the same time, he flew back with a kick, accurately hitting the hair ball.

"Aoji——"

The hair ball was kicked away instantly and fell heavily to the ground, and the big stick also fell aside.

Linkong Lu walked over with his bow raised, and soon saw clearly that the ball of hair was actually...a rabbit?

But a normal rabbit can hit people with a stick?

Lin Konglu's eyes were slightly stern, and he did not dare to be careless. He stepped forward and stepped on the rabbit that was thrown hard and was struggling and flopping on the ground.

"grumble--"

The rabbit instantly split its limbs and lay on the ground, scratching with its furry claws, like a tortoise whose back was stepped on. But it can be clearly seen that the tips of its claws are as sharp as knives, unlike normal rabbits.

"Mutated rabbit?" Lin Konglu immediately aimed an arrow at the rabbit's head.

Unexpectedly, the next second, Rabbit turned his head and said with tears in his eyes: "Boss, please forgive me, I just want to rob some food."

"Can you still talk?!" Lin Konglu was slightly startled, and shot out the arrow without paying attention. The arrow passed over the rabbit's scalp and hit the ground in front of it quickly and accurately, leaving a few rabbit hairs along the way.

The rabbit was so frightened that its tail fur straightened up instantly, and its limbs that had been struggling to dig into the soil just now no longer dared to move and shrank into a ball of fluff.

Seeing this, Lin Konglu stepped on it slightly, and looked down at it: "Red eyes, sharp claws, and steel teeth, it is indeed a mutant rabbit."

The key is that he can still speak.

He had heard Zhao Zhouzhi say before that the animals and plants in this world are the same as humans. In addition to turning into zombie-like vegetation and zombie animals, there will also be animals and plants with special abilities, just like there are awakened ones among humans.

Generally, people refer to the zombieization and decomposition of animals and plants as infection.

But for animals and plants, situations similar to human awakening are called mutations. Mutated plants are called mutated plants, and mutated animals are called mutated beasts.

After the mutated animals and plants, they still have no intelligence, but become as difficult to deal with as the monsters in the movie.

Also because they lack intelligence, mutated animals and plants have no ability to distinguish and will hunt as they did before the mutation. It is easy to eat zombies, become infected, and eventually turn into zombies.