It's not easy to get Rain. Can Payu do it ???

After the big moment well after his first "Kiss", Rain was very confused after going out of the room. Sky and his friends surrounded him, but Payu told Rain's friends that he just came to drop lunch for Rain. Rain was just a bit frightened as their relationship is still unknown to the people in uni, so he asked them to cover for Rain. As good friends they were, especially when one needed an escape plan. They framed a story that Payu was Rain's family friend and was like a mentor to Rain, and just came to meet Rain casually. The heat was then reduced after Payu left; and  his usual bouquet of flowers was delivered, and the attention of university students then shifted to the flowers and the special note they would receive like everyday. All this while, Rain was just dumbfounded, unaware of what was going on. He could surely listen and get words from what's happening, but his thoughts were stuck up with the kiss he got from his P'Phay for the first time. He was so shy, happy, angry, whatnot—all emotions were flowing from his heart.

Then, Rain, as usual, went and had his lunch and was back to classes. But it was to Payu's disappointment when he inquired from Rain through text about his reaction to his food. Rain said he did not eat his food and even sent a selfie of Rain and his friends sharing a meal of canteen food. Payu was a bit disappointed. He thought Rain would at least have the food he offered, but he was way out of his limit to handle. Well, Payu, after a daylong work, went back to an empty home. Well, before Rain's arrival, at least Saifah used to drop by or his friends, but now he wants just Rain to be back. He changed to comfortable clothes and was having his meal while he now opened Rain's touchpad as a hobby. Payu, as much as he wished, even though he wanted to read it with Rain, he couldn't stop from reading how much his Rain loved him. He opened the pad and found a recent note updated. He opened the note and started reading.

From the time Payu received the touchpad, he didn't notice any updates and also noticed it didn't have regular updates. Rain only wrote then when he had a moment related to Payu. Payu felt as if he was the world for his sweet little boy, and he hurt him so much unknowingly. His boy must have been so hurt to be this strict to him now. Anyways, coming to the new update, as soon as Payu read the new note, his lips curved up to a smile. Well, he would thank the person who sent this touchpad to him so much. He knows so much about his naughty and bratty boy. Well, yes, sweet has also got an extension of naughty and bratty after he read the note.

Note:.....................................................................................

My Dear Devil Phi,

Ahhh P'Payu, I hate you so much. Do you intend to plan to kill me? I just got a mini heart stroke. Do you know what you have done to me? You don't even know what I feel; you just cut me through always. I didn't even get to scold you after what you did this afternoon. Well, I know, I know you hate bad language, but you deserve it. You just took... took the first ever romantic kiss of my life. Could you hear? My heart was racing after that; I would have just melted in your arms at that instant itself. You know you make me feel all emotions at once. After all this drama that happened a few days ago, I thought I must stop writing to you. Well, I needed to let you go. You said you didn't love, well, love was a far issue. You said you didn't even like me. Do you know the day I knew I got a marriage proposal, I was to reject it no matter who it was, but I wanted to be subtle and talk out. But before that, I saw your face, and at that moment, I thought maybe my love for you was so true that I wanted you to be in my life so badly that I got you in my life, but I got rejected by you. I was so angry, but what can I do? I need to clean the mess you created. I can't hurt anyone more. I helped you; you know how much I... I was hurt at every moment that day. In the car, I took that one last pic of yours and wanted to end your diary that day. I can't afford to hurt both you and me, but the day you again said you loved me, I was just so... so angry. You played me, and not only that, you told our divorce play was the reason you knew the real me. How can you say that? I was angry on you, and I had every right to be angry and instead of apologizing, you hurt me. But... but again, you apologized. But you were slow in asking sorry? Well, then you must practice to ask sorry. You must learn to say sorry when it's your mistake.