All Kind of Feelings Answered (Payu/Rain) Part-3

The next morning, Payu woke up to find a sleeping boy in his arms again. He couldn't help but admire how cute his boy looked, stealing a few kisses without any harm. Meanwhile, Rain started to stir, about to wake up, so Payu pretended to be asleep. 

After a total of 15 minutes, Rain slowly woke up. Seeing himself so close to Payu, he gave in to the warmth and moved closer, smiling at his sleeping hubby.

Rain: "You're so cute when you sleep. I could fall in love with this you at any moment, rather than the one who calls me a brat... How can you call me that? Your wife loves you too much. I did so much to prove myself worthy to stand by your side, yet all you've been calling me is a brat... stubborn, hmm? And then you say you hate ill-mannered boys. I just hate you, but I love you too much to storm off on you. Why are you so handsome? Why must you be like this? I wish you were an average-looking guy so that I wouldn't face any problems because of your looks. But alas, everyone wants you. But I bet none of your previous partners stuck around after knowing how dominant you are. Feel lucky to have me, Rain. Don't let me be hard on you, devil Phi... Why are you so damn cute today? You know why? Because you're calm. You make my heart skip a beat. Suddenly, I fear I may get a heart attack. Is it fair for your young wife to suffer? I've even become your wife so young... not that I didn't want it, but I thought it would be the other way around. I've been everything you wanted me to be, yet you're so mean, Phi... Hmm, yesterday, you teased me so much, didn't stop... You'll regret it today. Do you think I'll go easy on you for that? Or maybe I will... However strict I want to be your dark black eyes draw me in to melt into you... so cunning, fox eyes. But those are too good to be true. Anyway, how can you flirt with me within your parents' house? I felt so shy. No time sense... bad Phi. You also threatened to steal my first French kiss. You'll bite me? See, I'll also bite you back so hard that you'll regret your decision. It's already a crime that you took my first kiss and a lot more followed. You're cheating. When I loved you first, it was my right. You stole it from me without my consent. But my French kiss... that I am only going to take from you. Ha ha, actually, why don't I...?"

[A moment of silence follows, and Payu wonders what happened to his chatty boy who was talking to his sleeping self. But then Rain calls him for some time, as if about to wake him up.]

Rain: "Phi..." *Rain nudges Payu's shoulder* "Phi... Payu."Payu didn't know what Rain was up to, but within a few minutes, he feels soft lips touching his. Wait, what was happening? His brain was foggy. Is his little menace stealing a kiss from his sleeping hubby? Well, it was sloppy, but what could he expect from the first kiss of his boy? He couldn't stop him. How lightly his boy was kissing him, so as not to wake him up. But slowly, he moved his hands around Rain's waist, ensuring Rain didn't get any suspicion. Then, suddenly, he opens his eyes. Rain closed his eyes and was kissing him. Suddenly, he responds back. Rain gets startled as he opens his eyes to find Payu watching him. He gets startled and tries to move back, but Payu holds him with his hands, which are now tightened around Rain's waist. Aww, how cutely his boy was watching, startled and blushing. Payu narrows his eyes at Rain.

Payu: "What do you think you're doing, you little menace?"

Rain: "When did you wake up?? Ah, let me go!" (Rain struggles to move.)

Payu slides him around and gets on top of his boy without crushing him.

Payu: "A question for a question is not an answer, brat."

Rain: "I am not a brat! You are a... a cheater, bad, mean Phi... Leave me!"

Payu: "Aww, after doing what you want with me, now you go back to rejecting me, you little ill-mannered boy?"

Rain: "I am not ill-mannered!"

Payu: "Oh really? Then why did you kiss me without my consent?" (Now Payu is teasing him. After all, when Rain said he was angry that Payu didn't ask consent for a kiss, then if Rain does the same, Payu also has the right to ask, isn't it?)