Race???

[One day, when Payu, Saifah, Rain, Sky, and Praphai meet at a restaurant]

Saifah: So, what's the special reason for the party, dude? (to Praphai)

Sky: What else? Maybe he got his new model gear for his baby bike.

Praphai: How do you know I didn't? (Suspicious)

Payu: Yes, well, we only tested it last week. How do you...? (Doubtful)

Sky: Well, because it's the latest news in the racing world, right?

Payu: But how do you know? Have you been there?

Rain: Well, he might have heard it from someone. Right?? (Covering up Sky)

Payu: Well then, that person is going to deal with P'Pakin's hands. Now, may I know who? (in an angry tone)

Sky: Well, there's a person who offered to take us to the race as viewers. So technically, there's nothing wrong.

Praphai: And who is the one that offered? (inquiring)

Rain: Let's say a friend.

Saifah: (Teasing) And who is he, rather, special to Sky or... (Sky interrupts)

Sky: Well, a fan of Rain. He is Rain's lover boy.

Rain: Sky, stop it.

Saifah: Oh, really? Don't cheat on my brother, Rain.

Rain: (glaring at Sky, Sky forgets Saifah is on Payu's mom and dad's side and spells it out): Nothing, P'Saifah. Sky is just teasing me. He is just a senior.

Saifah: Oh, is it Sam, that guy who proposed to you in the cafe?

Payu: Oh, a proposal and all? No one told me.

Rain: Well, he did propose to me, but when I rejected him, he took it well and accepted to be a good senior.

Praphai: No one can change love and limit it to a senior-junior relationship. Just be careful with the guy; now that he even offered tickets to the race, he might have hidden motives.

Rain: P'Pai, he also offered to take Sky also, not only me. So, he doesn't have any hidden motives. He is a good guy.

Saifah: Just watch out, Rain.

Rain: Okay, P'Saifah.

(The gang has a chat, and after that, Payu leaves for the garage, and Rain and Sky go to Payu's home to work on their models. At Payu's house...)

Rain: Sky, why would you do that? I already said to you I am not going to that race, and what's all that there about Sam and all I told you many times to not drag him...

Sky: I'm sorry, Rain. At first, I didn't see P'Saifah and spilled it out in a foolish mistake. Then I needed to cover my words, so... I'm sorry. Just go for once, for me. I will owe you for this, and also, you said you will think about it and try to go to P'Sam, so please.

Rain: Ahh, Sky, why are you like this... fine but first and last time remember and no more dragging of P'Sam unnecessarily.

Sky: Thanks.