First Kiss

So, after the grand gesture of Pai opening the touchpad, it led to a new turn of events. Things could be said like the things Payu must not have seen without Rain's permission were indeed seen by Payu. Indeed, those were things Payu was supposed to listen to from Rain. Pai and Payu found some notes in that. Indeed, they thought it must have been a diary, but nevertheless, it was not exactly a diary. When Payu opened one of the notes, he found his pictures with his ex-girlfriend. Pai and Payu were shocked. Indeed, in all those notes, Rain was bitching about Payu's ex-girlfriend, Punch, and was cursing Payu for being a fool to choose her as a partner. In the meantime, Saifah casually came up and found Payu and Pai immersed in something. He asked what they were seeing. Payu and Pai got alerted, and Pai shooed him off. While Pai was doing so, Payu opened another note and found Rain writing a note, telling how turned on he was by Payu. And the next moment, when Pai was about to continue to sit and see Rain's pad, Payu shooed him off.

Payu: "Pai, get lost. Have some manners. Don't butt into my thing..."

Pai: "Oh well, someone didn't even want to see it some time ago, and now this is what I get from you? 'Get out'? You are the most mannerless person."

Payu: "Get the fuck out. This is my wife's touchpad, and I have the right."

Pai: "Oh really?"

Payu: "Yes, really. Do you have the nerve to question me?"

Pai: "What the hell? Till now, we were both reading together. What happened now?"

Payu: "Nothing. Don't budge into my personal matters."

Pai: "Oh come on, he just wrote about how he adores you. Same boring stuff. Hmm, personal?"

Payu: "Well, if it seems so boring, just get the fuck out. Else..."

Pai: "Else what? Don't you think here you have to plead with me not to tell about this diary thing to Rain?"

Payu: "Oh Pai, you have been with me for a long time. Don't you know I hate pleading? It's not my style, rather..."

Pai: "Rather what? Requesting?"

Payu: "Oh then, how about I deal with Sky?"

Pai: "Sky? What Sky? Who Sky?"

Payu: "Oh really? I have lately found that you were over that boy, even got an appointment to a doc, and you roam around desert to impress him. Shall I tell about this to Uncle and..."

Pai: "No, you just can't."

Payu: "Oh, then how about I tell about your flings and the 'no date, just play' rule?"

Pai: "Venice, that was before meeting Sky."

Payu: "So you are serious? So, I think we are even now. You are safe until I am safe, right?"

Pai: "Bastard."

Payu: "Good. Now, get out, bastard."

After Pai went out, Payu saw that pad in which there were a few contents about Payu. Well, it can be said it's not a diary, as Rain didn't write about his daily life or when he first saw Payu, etc. But instead, he wrote about the moments he fell for Payu. Payu just saw a few, and he was sure by now that his little boy loved him so much. The rest, he would listen to from Rain himself. After all, the fact that it is still Rain's right to tell him everything was true, right?

So, after knowing the contents, the next three days Payu sent flowers to Rain but didn't meet Rain. Finally, today, Rain texted and called him, and he would surely get his boy and impress him in his next date. After all, he now knew his boy loved him so much. Now only two things were left: impressing his boy and giving him the love he deserves. Knowing from when and why he loves so much that he had a special diary about his hubby, and thirdly, why is he playing hard when he loves him so much? After the diary, Payu can't stop himself from meeting Rain, and there was this special note actually he scrolled down to the oldest written ones, and there he found one named "kiss" in one of the notes in the touchpad where...