Strom

After the long drunken night during which the rain made a lot of mess, everyone was ready to attack the rain with a lot of embarrassment, but strangely, Sky stood in front of the rain even before it, asking Sky for help. Sky called all his friends and actually gave a warning in his style that it should be shameful for them to make fun of the rain for such a reason. Thankfully, Rain was not so weak while drunk, but there was a chance of someone taking advantage of Rain. There was some bad intention behind someone spiking Rain's drink, so after Sky's reasoning, all mouths were shut. The same morning, due to hangover, Rain woke up late. Sky called Rain out of concern, and Payu picked up the call and informed Sky about Rain, thankfully that morning they only had one class, so it was fine for Rain. He was good in that subject anyhow, and he also had good attendance, so he could join classes with Sky in the afternoon.

Payu's morning was completely different; he found himself waking up with Rain in his arms. Rain was holding Payu in his sleep, and when Payu tried to move, Rain curled up to him even closer, pulling his arm. Payu found himself feeling the adorableness in his arms, but a phone sound spoiled the moment, and Payu needed to pick up the call. He answered Sky, and before Sky could say anything, Payu informed Sky not to exaggerate about yesterday. He actually found Rain adorable even in that drunk state. Drunk Rain was a lot hard to handle, but he was still acting like a cute, bratty child. However, Payu felt a bit guilty that he took Rain to the party, and it was his mistake to neglect Rain. It may have been a huge mistake or problem if Rain was taken advantage of. He asked for his apologies to Sky, but Sky strangely ensured it was not Payu's mistake and that it was fine.

Rain woke up late, near noon, with a headache. Payu took a half day and helped Rain, and then Sky came to pick up Rain. Both Sky and Payu told Rain what happened and mocked him. After all, no others have the right to mock Rain, but it is Sky and Payu's respectful right. Anyway, Rain felt very embarrassed that he refused to show up in front of anyone, but after a lot of assurance, he went to uni, and then strangely everything was fine. On one corner, Sky, and on the other side, Payu, both informed or rather warned their friends in their style, so everyone behaved, and slowly but surely, things went back and days passed by during this newly found symphony.

Rain and Payu had a final soothing settlement in their lives, although it could not be said, defined, or even named. Something they called their calm, they found peace with which they could finally adjust to their life with full comfort. But things are never that comfortable; after all, this is the life of stormy rain, and to find their symphony, there is a very long way to go. On a very tiring day in Rain's life (Rain actually was busy lately due to his end-of-year submissions and final tests arriving). But even though Rain was busy, Payu and Rain somehow found time for each other. Rain returned home after a long day; Payu was home early today. As soon as Rain got home, he freshened up, and Payu was waiting for him eagerly with dinner. They got so close to each other that now talking about their days and giving encouragement to each other was a part of their lives. Rain had dinner and went to clean dishes; Payu insisted to help, but Rain refused. Even though Payu followed him back, and they even chatted there, this was common for Payu.

Payu: (in a slightly tense tone) "So, how was your day, Rain?"

Rain: (sighs) "It was... exhausting, to say the least. Finals prep is no joke."

Payu: (nodding) "I can imagine. You've been putting in a lot of effort lately."

Rain: (smiling weakly) "Yeah, but it'll all be worth it once it's over."

Sometimes, talking with others or listening to others when one needs a shoulder or ear to share burdens and giving silence of soothing calmness or advice of care, everything was developed as a beauty of their relationship. But this day was perhaps a changing point of their lives. As there were Rain's exams approaching, Rain asked Payu that he would stay in the college condo and study with Sky and others.