Finally

After Rain left from car that day those words echoed hundreds of times in Payu's ears, he felt angry, but he soon realized that his anger was pointless. It had been two days, or actually ten days, since Rain had left for college due to exams. Payu had been unaware, but he found himself missing Rain a lot during those days. However, he never remarked upon it until after the words Rain spoke and the subsequent divorce. Everything seemed to fall apart after that, and Payu was in a very ill mood in the office. Unlike other days, he finished work like a machine without taking any breaks. Currently, he was in the garage taking care of a newly installed piece of equipment, inspecting its fittings, when Pai came in.

Pai: "Hey dude, what's up?"

Saifah: "What's up, racer? We're not going to take any bribes from you. We are honest people. For advanced setups, go look for another workshop."

Pai: "Wait, wait, wait. Oh, hey there, dude. I see a new gear being fitted. I want that for my baby too."

Saifah: "Oh, well, they're for VIPs."

Pai: "And who else is a VIP than me? And don't underestimate my baby."

Saifah: "Oh, the charm. Oh my goodness. But here, there's no one here to fall for it."

Pai: "Oh, if it's like that, if I don't get it, no one gets it."

Payu: "Saifah, Pai, stop it."

Pai: "What happened, Stromy? Is your wife torturing you too much?"

Saifah: "Oh, my brother-in-law is a mini tiger-cat version."

Pai: "He is indeed a combo. Payu is just playing worth a while."

Payu: "Stop it, Pai. I am warning you."

Pai: "Oh really, dude? What's with the wrench? Give it to me. Is it new? And the toolkit, is it also..."

Payu: "Pai, hand me my toolkit. I am busy."

Pai: "But I am free."

Payu: "Pai, I am warning you."

Pai: "Oh really? Then take it." throws it to Saifah

Payu: already on edge "Saifah, if you need my help, hand it to me now."

Saifah: "Well, the big bro really seems to get on nerves."

(Saifah throws it to Pai, but Payu has had enough. He yells suddenly, and when someone unknowingly pushes the equipment, he loses control. He catches Pai's collar and is about to punch him, but he gathers himself and leaves for his room. The helpers, Saifah, and Pai notice it. The ever-cool Venice just lost it after a petty quarrel. They were worried, but when Saifah wanted to go in or anyone else, Payu yelled at them, stating he was busy with work.)

(Later, Pai goes to Payu's room.)

Payu: "Pai, I am not in the mood. Just leave me alone."

Pai: "Oh, don't act like a fool. I am not your girlfriend for you to have a mood to talk to me. What the fuck happened? Why are you like this? Is everything okay with work?"

Payu: "Everything is fine. You are the only one indeed trying to mess with me."

Pai: "What happened all of a sudden? You show your jerk side, and you expect me to... Wait a minute. Is it about Rain?"

Payu: "Nothing. Why would he come if I have any issue? It's nothing related to him."

Pai: "Is it about the divorce? But that... Wait, I told him that five days ago. Didn't he tell you back then?"

Payu: "Why the hell must he tell me? Anyway, why didn't you tell me before him? Why the fuck did you..."

Pai: "So it is indeed about Rain, but you wanted a divorce, indeed, right? What happened now? What changed? Or perhaps everything changed, right? So that's the main reason for you acting moody all these weeks because he was not with you, and now you end up acting stupid as you don't know who to vent your anger on..."