Puppy Love???

The morning and a few days that followed were filled with pure love from Payu, which he showed in the form of small but sweet gestures. Surely, Rain was as stubborn as he is, and sometimes a bit bratty. Payu, too, dealt with the stubborn boy with his endearing teasing, which he couldn't quite hold back. Nevertheless, after a huge set of push and pull, they settled back. Not to mention, the uncleaned room remained untouched for a week now. As for Rain, he didn't have time to clean amidst his academic commitments. And as per Payu, the maid was getting forgetful. He would say that he will deal with it in front of Rain, but perhaps he overlooked it and strictly informed the maid not to go over to the room nor clean it.

Coming to Rain, he had moments in which he could, or perhaps would, almost melt in his hubby's warmth and love. But he still wanted to know if there was a breaking point for it, and wanted to stretch the thread until it ceased to break. Little did he know, the thread of love was never-ending, with a strong wool of warmth binding it, which would and couldn't break when Payu himself was falling harder and harder with each passing day he spent with his boy.

Well, things were back to being normal, in the sense that they were acting as a couple, specifically Payu dropping and picking up Rain, making him breakfast if insisted, or somehow manipulating Rain to go on a few dinners, which could indirectly be called as dates. But even so, Rain seemed to be enjoying himself inside and also being strict on the outer cover. Now, Payu couldn't read through Rain's thoughts. After a day of his return, Rain complained to Sky about not finding his touchpad at home nor leaving anything in the dorm, so he was a bit worried. Before he could get any suspicions, Sky informed Payu about it. Payu had to secretly put it back at a safe hidden position where Rain would normally put it. Rain searched properly and found his touchpad back. But now the real problem was, Payu didn't know how Rain was feeling.

Nevertheless, the day he got to know about Rain's love for him, he promised himself to know him as much as his boy knows him, with or without having any aid. Not having the touchpad was not a problem. Not that he would have it for his whole life, but just that Payu thought their situation was a bit more complicated. The note Rain wrote at the end, or perhaps at bits of time he found in the day all alone together, at least helped Payu make his next move so that he could take his boy back in his arms. As it was getting harder to sleep so near yet so far, not getting to hold his boy was a torment. Along with the short night pants and sleeveless t-shirts Rain wore at night made him sleep less. Gulp to stop himself from touching his boy or... (anything I'd leave it to your imagination). Anyway, Rain was also melting, but was still stubborn even though Payu was trying so hard, he was still a bit stubborn boy he was a test to patience.

After Rain's arrival the first morning Payu made breakfast and went to wake Rain up, but as soon as Payu left, Rain was in the bliss of the morning kiss Payu left. Soon, he needed to play hard to get, so he got ready as quickly as possible and avoided Payu as much as possible. After all, Payu had to know how Rain felt at the start of their marriage when Payu was cold to him. Well, Rain tried out some things to irritate Payu, but still, Payu was his crush and hubby, so he was generous. He dressed so cutely, all to look the best for his hubby, which actually worked. But the only mess was Payu couldn't stop himself but curse himself as to how he was ever rude to such a kissable boy. Payu barely could hold back from kissing his boy till out of breath.

Well, Rain teased his hubby as much as possible by flaunting. Payu just needed to go out of the hall to another room to cool himself from the sexual tension. Payu eventually got ready to office but as soon as he came out, he saw Rain had left, not having breakfast, with a note saying, 'I hate you, Payu. I am leaving to Sky's condo. You would have tricked me to come back home, but I am never going to be easy. You will yourself step back on your tracks. You can't bear me.' Well, Rain could have said this, but he couldn't bring himself to talk to his love like this at any point in time. But he just wanted to know how far Payu would go for him. Anyway, Payu was no less. As soon as he read Rain's note, he texted Rain back that "I am not the backing one, but well, at some point in life, after you giving us a chance, you may get enough of the love I will be showing and may back off or ask for space that I may or may not possibly give. But in any other case, I would not make my Rain go away me". Well, the 'my' was stressed, and Rain couldn't help but smile after reading it and then sending a reply as 'No, no, never.' Well, both Payu and Rain knew it was a 'no' indicating Rain would never leave Payu, rather than he would never accept or give a chance to Payu. So both smiled after that. But that was just a start. Rain may have slept with a habit in small shorts, but that was taking sleep away from Payu, and Payu's manliness. Rain was already head over heels for Payu. How can he ever make this hubby hurt Physically but mentally he can torment right?