Chapter 49 - Not enough trouble yet?

Sigewinne's POV

 Dad is stupid.

 Mister is also stupid.

 They are both idiots.

 Mister has been all happy and excited for a while now while Dad doesn't even realize someone pretty much just did a trial run for asking for his hand in marriage.

 Idiots.

 At least mister made some progress.

 He even made us lunch.

 Why does he have a kitchen connected to his office anyway?

 Hmm...

 Should I help a bit?

 "Dad."

 "Yea, princess?"

 "I want to stay with Aunty Clorinde and Aunty Navia the day after tomorrow." I declared.

 If I force them to sit in the house together something has to happen, right?

 "But it's a school day." Dad looked at me disapprovingly.

 I know but I have to set you two up and Lyney, Lynette, and Freminet are coming on Friday and tomorrow is too early for you to agree to it.

 "It's not as if I hadn't gone to their place on a school day before." I argued.

 "Why do you want to go to their place so suddenly?"

 I pulled out my most pitiful expression before I continued.

 "Can't I just want to stay there for a day? Please? Dad? Pretty please?" I pleaded.

 I could see him faltering.

 "Please?" I tried again.

 Et voila.

 He gave in.

 "You can ask them if they can-"

 "Wow! Thanks Dad!"

 Getting permission from Aunty Clorinde and Aunty Navia wasn't hard. It took me a total of five messages and another sigh from Dad and I was good to go.

 Now they are stuck alone at home.

 Something has to happen.

 There is no way nothing would happen.

 But just to be sure...

-

 Neuvillette's POV

 Suddenly, Sigewinne leaned over to me and whispered:

 "Mister, I created the opportunity so don't waste it. If you want to do adult stuff with Dad, there is the chance."

 Huh?

 Adult stuff?

 She probably saw my confusion and leaned over once more.

 "Cuddling. The adult version. I heard from my classmates that their parents cuddle a lot when they are out of the house."

 ???

 There is an adult version of cuddling?

 While I didn't quite get what she was getting at, it was good to have her out of the house on that day in particular.

 My body has never been the best causing me to have to take a certain type of medicine every month or so.

 And this medicine...