Chapter 66 - How to put your crush on a hitlist

Neuvillette's POV

 Oh god, what have I done?!

 I slid down against the side of the bathtub in embarrassment.

 I pretty much dragged him into my bed!

 No, it was worse!

 I had demanded he get me to bed before guilt-tripping him into getting in bed with me!

 God!

 I couldn't even keep my hands off!

 Seriously Neuvillette!

 Hugging him is one thing! Sleeping in his arms, sprawled out over his chest is another!

 I buried my face in my hands as water fell on me from the shower head.

 Oh, how I would love to drown in this tub right now.

 How can I even face him now?!

 What the hell is wrong with me?!

 I've never insisted Zhongli, Baizhu, or even Snow come to sleep in my bed.

 On the contrary. From the bits and pieces I've heard from them, they usually aren't even allowed in my room. 

 But Wriothesley...

 He was there...

 And I made him stay...

 And-

 Ugh!

 Why is liking someone so troublesome!?

 I feel like I will go insane at this rate!

 I am swamped with questions I do not have answers to!

 And above all else...

 I groaned as I remembered the small note I found saved in my phone when I looked at it just after Wriothesley left.

 'I told Wriothesley that I like him! He said we would talk about it tomorrow!'

 That was it.

 That was all of it.

 It is a habit of mine to leave small notes of important things that happen in case I forget but this...

 And we have most definitely not talked about this!

 Is this the thing he was so obviously avoiding talking about?!

 Is this a rejection?

 Do you sleep with and cook breakfast for someone you want to reject?

 I don't know.

 I seriously have no idea about any of this!

 Maybe I should...

 Yeah. I should just call Zhongli while Wriothesley is showering later.

 Since I don't know what to make of any of this, It's better to ask someone with experience.

 Having decided that, I hurried my shower along, got dressed, and quickly dried my hair to the point where I wouldn't catch a cold at least.

 I got to the kitchen to find a table full of French toast, freshly cut fruit, a variety of other toppings, and...

 Tea...

 "I wasn't too sure what you prefer to eat it with. Wait. Do you like French toast in the first place? Oh god, I should have asked! If you don't please just give me 10 minutes and I'll make you something else. 10 minutes! I'll be back in ten minutes!" Wriothesley rambled without giving me a chance to interrupt.