Chapter 50 - Is he your dad or am I?

Wriothesley's POV

 The way Neuvillette's face changed as he looked at the tablet on his desk...

 Someone is going to regret getting up this morning.

 "My apologies. It appears I will have to leave you on your own for a moment." Neuvillette smiled.

 It was a very forced smile.

 Forced as in, trying not to look like he wants to murder someone.

 "Need some help? I could-"

 "It would be best if you two just stayed here. I would rather you never meet one of the individuals in the lobby."

 Hmm?

 Well, now I'm curious.

 I was going to ask a question I didn't expect an answer to but Neuvillette was a step ahead.

 "It's Dottore." He spat out.

 ...

 "The same Dottore that I'm thinking of?"

 "Yes."

 Well...

 That is certainly an interesting development.

 I also see why Neuvillette wouldn't want us, probably mostly Sigewinne, anywhere near the guy.

 Even after years of investigation into him, all we could find is that even some of the other harbingers think that the guy is absolutely insane.

 Definitely wouldn't want Sigewinne getting into his line of sight.

 But...

 "Are you sure it's okay for you to..."

 Deal with him.

 Can he deal with him?

 Does he need to?

 Why is Dottore here anyway?

 "I just need to prevent the two from fighting." Neuvillette sighed.

 Huh?

 "Two?"

 Not just Dottore?

 "If he were alone, Dottore would know better than to stir up trouble here. Unfortunately, both the Tsaritsa and my brother decided to send their subordinates over at the same time. Xiao, my brother's subordinate, finds Dottore incredibly disagreeable."

 Xiao...

 That kid who works as Morax's bodyguard and or assistant, right?

 "Why on earth did that annoying... Tsk! Who's bright idea was it to send Dottore?" Neuvillette grumbled.

 As he went toward the door, he grabbed his cane.

 "Does your leg hurt again?"

 If it does, I might just go with him.

 "OH, no, no, no. This is not to aid me in walking this time." He smiled.

 A very ominous smile.

 As soon as the door fell shut behind him, I turned to look at Sigewinne who-

 Huh?

 "Winne?"

 Where did she go?

 She wouldn't have run off to-

 "Dad! Come here!" Her excited voice sounded.

 Moments later her head popped up from behind Neuvillette's desk.