Chapter 68 - First impression on the future in-laws

TW for severe lack of Wriothesley IQ in this chapter!

Please be aware and be prepared.

~

~

Grandpa Nel's POV

 I couldn't help but look suspiciously at the pair sitting in front of me.

 I had quite a few questions to ask them but first...

 "Oh my! Young master your hair is still wet!" I exclaimed.

 Can't have our innocent little Neuvillette here for that.

 "It's fine-"

 "No. It's not fine at all. Go quickly dry it!" I cut off his protests.

 I saw how he wanted to continue with his protests so I gave him one of those looks and his mouth snapped shut.

 I could pretty much hear him thinking about how he could get out of this situation.

 He was so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice when-

 "Did I hear correctly? You are wandering around with your hair not fully dried?" My dear wife grumbled.

 The way she suddenly appeared scared me half to death, let alone the two brats.

 Even though I had known in advance that she would show up.

 To this day I sometimes wonder whether or not I made the right choice marrying her.

 ...

 Sigh...

 I love her too much to marry anyone else. I can only blame myself for falling in love with such a fierce woman.

 Though I have to say, our cute little Neuvillette has become a lot braver with time. He even dared to-

 "It's mostly-" Neuvillette tried to oppose.

 "Mostly is not completely!" Felice cut him off immediately. 

 "But-"

 "No but! You're coming with me, young man!"

 "But Grandma Felice... I have a guest-"

 "I said no buts. Your guest can wait 10 minutes. That is unless he wants you to catch a cold walking around with your hair still wet."

 If looks could kill the young master's "friend" would have dropped dead a thousand times over with how my wife looked at him.

 To Neuvillette's horror, the poor guy quickly shook his head indicating he wouldn't mind if Neuvillette were to leave for a while and our poor young master found himself pressured out of the room by a piercing glare from Felice.

 If only I had a mora for every time something similar has happened.

 Scratch that. 

 Give me a mora for every time she glares at me like she could kill me.

 But putting that aside...

 "Now then... Wriothesley, was it?" I started speaking.

 Finally alone with this brat.

 I gave the young man a measuring gaze and it may have been a bit more intense than intended because he almost instantly straightened his back.

 "Yes sir." He blurted out.

  Embarrassment flooded his face mere seconds later.

  Pfft!

 What a cute kid.