Chapter 78 - Small box

Snow's POV

 I wish to strangle someone.

 Preferably Zhongli.

 But anyone would be okay at this point.

 On the one day that I decided to go back to my well-deserved sleep after waking up from a rather disturbing dream and making a deal with Furina about calling her friends and giving Neuvillette and his... Giving Neuvillette and Wriothesley an out if needed in the morning...

 I just had to wake up again to Zhongli frantically calling my phone like a maniac about Neuvillette having slept with Wriothesley.

 "I used to sleep in the same bed as him, you damn moron! He has nightmares. Deal with it." I had retorted.

 And with that, I tossed my phone aside.

 Or I wanted to.

 But.

 He.

 Just.

 Kept.

 Calling.

 So, eventually, I picked up again.

 "What do you want?"

 "I just told you that Neuvillette slept with-"

 "Even if Neuvillette was doing backflips in his sleep, he can inform me himself. After 8 am!"

 I'm too tired to be worried.

 I was only able to go to bed around 3 am. Then I woke up at 6 am and called Furina. Then this idiot dares to call me at 7. I swear I will strangle him the next time I see him.

 "Are you not worried-"

 "Neuvillette is 36 years old. He is not a toddler. He can take care of himself. If he decides that he is ready to go and sleep with someone in the sense that you are implying, then good for him. Since he is well enough to inform you of it, he should be fine."

 Though I reckon he just passed out while hugging Wriothesley or something.

 "We both know that tired Neuvillette's words can't be trusted. Especially not after taking that medicine. He spouts more nonsense than a salesman. Now go back to whatever you were doing before freaking out for nothing and let me sleep."

 And this time, I was really ready to hang up and mute my damn phone for at least another three hours, but of course...

 "Neuvillette is going on a date." Zhongli said quickly before I could.

 Hmm?

 "Good for him...?"

 What does he expect me to do?

 Call Neuvillette and tell him that she shouldn't be doing what every other person his age who is not married is doing?

 "I'll call him to wish him good luck and a wonderful date." I grumbled.

 Now leave me alone so I can go back to sleep.

 And that's why I have no idea how and why I'm actually here now.

 At Auntie Lunere's place.

 Spying on Neuvillette?

 I think?

 Maybe?

 "Auntie Lunere... Why did you call me here exactly?"

 She had been so evasive. Imagine my surprise when I spotted Neuvillette and Wriothesley after getting dragged in through the back door.