Chapter 31 - Saving the doctor in distress

Neuvillette's POV

 "What do you mean no?"

 "No means no."

 "I don't think you have the right to-"

 "I'm telling you, I'm not allowing you to drive." Wriothesley repeated.

 Oh god...

 Why is this man so stubborn?

 "There is absolutely no reason why I couldn't drive, Wriothesley."

 "I think last night gives me enough reason to keep you away from the steering wheel for a day."

 "That is unreasonable. I have not shown any indication of an inability to drive."

 "Yeah. Sure. None at all." He said mockingly.

 "Wriothesley-"

 "I'll drive."

 "What?"

 "I'll drive you over."

 "But-"

 "No but. We can leave in ten minutes. I'll get Sigewinne dressed."

 "Wriothesley-"

 "I can't hear you."

 "Wriothesley-"

 "As I said, I can't hear useless protests. They get filtered out." 

 He went back into their room and closed the door before I could utter another word.

 Seriously...

 He is making a bigger deal out of this than it is.

 But fine.

 If it makes him feel better.

 I should probably at least change my clothes.

 ...

 I don't want to.

 It's my day off. I don't feel like it.

 ...

 This is very unlike me.

 To be honest, half my actions today were unlike me.

 I can't even keep my composure.

 Sigh...

 In the end, I didn't change my clothes and just fixed my hair up a bit so it looked more tidy.

 The two of them were done dressing up surprisingly fast and I have to say, Chiori's taste is on point as always.

 Wriothesley was wearing a pair of black jeans, a light brown sweatshirt, and a black leather jacket that was different than the one I gave him, but still suited him awfully well considering it was something Chiori just had lying around in the back.

 As for Sigewinne. She wore a pair of black leggings coupled with a blue and white dress and the small white coat she wore yesterday as well.

 "Aunty Chiori is the best!" She smiled as she spun around.

 That I can't disagree with.

 If only she would stop looking down on my taste in clothes purely because I feel no need to wear too many different suits on workdays.

 I'm perfectly capable of dressing up to the occasion myself I just don't understand why I should do the same for work.

 It is a waste of time and money.