Chapter 3

I woke up at 7:00 AM due to the sunlight hitting my face. I then get out of bed to fix myself for my class today and head out of my room. There I saw Sabrina in the dining room washing the dishes this early.

"Hey Sab morning, isn't it too early to wash the dishes?"

"Oi morning Freen...  I was just washing the plates Becky used." She replied.

So Becky left already?

" Oh, did she already left?"

"Yeah, she was up so early. She left a few minutes earlier."

"Oh okay. " I replied. "I'll be leaving now too Sab. Please take care of the house." 

I walked over to the garage taking my Mazda hatchback and started pulling off. As I drive along the highways I thought about Becky.

"What did she even take when she don't have a car and her driver is not around?" I mumbled. " What if she walk? No, she would never do that, the school is a thirty minutes away."

"Argh! I'm going crazy!" I drove slowly than my usual speed to look at the roads where Becky could possibly take. Then suddenly I saw her figure.

"Did she really walked?  Damn this woman!" She followed Becky's track pulling over in front of her but Becky's failed showed displease when she saw me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Flying." She replied. " You see i'm walking yet your asking me what I was doing." She replied sarcastically so I inhaled softly to control my temper.

"Get in."

"No, I would never."

"Get inside Becky!"

"I'm gonna take a bus."

"Becky just please! Get in! You won't possibly walk that far right? Your gonna be late again if you do!" I exclaimed trying to make her get in but she is so stubborn. She just rolled her eyes at me before walking away.

"Becky!"

"I am not riding with you!"

"Becky it's so far! Come on get in!"

"Never!"

"Chankimha!" I yelled and that made her stop on her spot, but she didn't turn around. "Come on, let's just go." I pleaded, this time she turned around waling back towards me and I slowly smiled in victory.

But she didn't get in, instead she stood in front of me.

"Don't Chankimha me Mrs. Chankimha! I'm not gonna walk all the way to the school, i'm taking a bus but I won't be riding with you!"

And with that she walked off and all I could do is follow her from behind and wait till the bus arrive.

"Stop following me!" She yelled.

"I'm not!"

"Then drive off! Go! Don't follow me!" She yelled. She was pissed off and I love pissing her off.  Instead of driving off, I got out of my car and stood next to her to wait for the bus. The people around is also looking at our direction.

"What are you doing? Go away! Leave me alone! I don't wanna talk to you!"

" As if I wanna talk to you!" I replied so she fummed in anger.

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Waiting for the bus!"

"You have a car! Go away!" She keep mumbling pushing me away and the people around us started whispering to each other.

"I'm sorry, my wife is just having her monthly period. She's so grumpy when it's her time of the month."  I exclaimed and everyone started giggling and some just smiled.

"Oh my god they are so cute!"

"They looked so good together!"

"Aww! She is so lucky her wife is so gorgeous!"

"Why did you say that?" She whispered.

"Say what?"

"Argh! Get lost Sarocha!" She left me standing on the side of the road smiling in victory because I pissed her off again. But I still haven't apologized, and that's the hard part.