Chapter 19

When we entered the shop, I was shock when abruptly pulled me towards her, her hands resting on the curves of my waist leading me inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my lips quirking upwards as to why she is suddenly acting like this when she become a bitch earlier.

"Mom and Dad's business partners are here, we can't let them see us being distant with each other right?" She whispered in my ear pertaining to the Robert's sitting in the far side table near where Nam situated which we will have to walk pass through to reach out designated sit.

Freen acted professional, she acts as if she didn't get too bitchy to me in the car when the Robert's notice us.

"Hey Ms. Chankimha, I didn't know i'd see you both in here." He retorted as Freen shook his hands.

"It's nice seeing you too Mr. Roberts."

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Roberts, it's nice seeing you here." I retorted trying to be professional with Freen's guests.

"Anyway if you let us excuse ourselves for now since my wife here is a little hungry already." She replied making me glare at her. Why would she use me as an excuse for that? She glanced at me and gulped a little when I stare at her soul. "Shall we baby?" She asked and I nodded in anticipation when Mr. Robert nodded his head.

When we were a little too far from Freen's parents business partners, I yanked Freen's hand away from my waist glaring at her deeply.

"You know what..." I started. " Get lost!" Then step on her foot making her yelp in pain leaving her behind as I stride quicker towards the table.

"Hey Becky." Nam exclaimed.

"Hi P'Nam." I replied still wearing the same scowling face I wore when Freen and I entered the boba shop.

"Heyyy, what's with the long face both of you? Did something happened?" She asked but I shook my head. "Freen?"

"Nothing."

"Why are you sitting beside me?" I asked, she scoffed in response before giving me her murderous look. " I don't wanna sit beside you. Move away."

"As if I like sitting beside you!" She retort back.

" Then move away! Don't sit near me!"

" This is not your shop so I can sit wherever I want!"

"But I don't want you near me!"

"Bear with it!" She replied making me heave a sigh of defeat. This woman is literally the hardest person I ever know and I don't know how to bear with this girl without choking her neck. For the past four years I survived, but right now I really wanna kill her.

"Guys, guys... Chill okay? We come here to get boba tea okay? You know what let's just order to cool down your head." Nam walk over the counter to order drinks for the three of us.

I was so indulge of Freen's childish act that I didn't even pay attention to where we are, we are at a milk tea shop. My favorite drink of all times. But Freen's bitchy behavior just made me lose interest on it.

She didn't talk, she was only giving me her dead face aura. The atmosphere between us is so cold that we can freeze sodas in between. She was so silent and so I also did the same thing. I don't know what's wrong with her, and i'm not gonna apologize to it because I don't even know what's upsetting her.

"Hereeeeee!" Nam's voice echoed as she handed us the tray of drinks in the table.

"Thanks." Both of us exclaimed.