Chapter 36

Another roses.

That's what Becky saw the moment she opened her locker. It was lying there perfectly like the person who out it put effort on making it perfect. It's been going on for days. Freen's doings again.

Everyday she receive different roses, scented ones, and those are from Freen's scent. Her fresh lavender scent engraved on each petals of the roses invading her nostril.

"I wonder who that suitor is Becca, he's been giving you flowers for quite some time now." Nop chimed in behind Becca's back. He keep on bugging Becky to tell him who that suitor is but Becky remained exclusive.  "Why aren't you telling me about him?"

Becky scrunched her nose up before turning to face Nop. " Because I don't want to make this person uncomfortable in front of everyone's eyes."  Becky replied. " And besides, why are you so interested in my lovelife anyway? Do you still like me?" She taunted but Nop only laugh his ass out making Becky raise her brow.

"Don't flatter yourself too much Bec... I like someone else already." He replied.

"If there really is someone who is it?" She inquired eager to know the person her friend is crushing.

"She's in Med department... The smartest one." He replied.

"Wait! Oaey! You gotta be kidding me!" She retorted processing the information she partake. She can't believe her friend is crushing on a med student who's standard is higher than her.  " Didn't you know she have girlfriend? Jaja and Oaey are a couple!" Nop stared at her dumbfounded unable to take in the reality of the truth.

"Your kidding right?" He asked.

Becky shook her head. " Not even a single percent."  He gaved her a scowling look as Becky rose her brows to inquire. " What?"

" Why do I always fall for people who have someone else already?"

"You just have a bad taste of women."

"Trust me your the only correct one." He replied but Becky smacked her head.

"Shut up! You sound so cringe!" They keep bickering and smacking each other's arms making the roses Freen left go unnoticed. Becky closed her locker dragging Nop away when Freen suddenly came.

"Free— Ms. Chankimha, what can we help you with?" Becky asked but Freen, with a stoic expression only give her a gazing stare.

"Don't the both of you have classes as of the moment? She inquired.

"Yeah about that, Bec... I'm going now let's see each other later." And Nop went off leaving Becky with her mouth hung agape. Her wife was looking at her dangerously as she slowly gulped a saliva.

"Come with me." Freen took Becky's wrist dragging her with her making Becky unable to escape her grip.

"What? Freen! I have a class!"

"Fuck it!" Freen pushed her in an empty room locking the door behind before slowly approaching Becky.

"What are you doing?"

"......"

"Freen!"

Freen didn't utter a word, she only grinned at Becky before coming even closer.

"Freen what are you— Hmppp!" Her lips were sealed with a plump luscious one's. Freen moved closer to her pressing her lips on Becky as both of them moaned at the sudden intrusion.  Tongue traces her button lip as her knees buckle from weakness, her stomach unrestrained butterflies inside as she slowly melted in the kiss.

Then she was pulled up avoiding her from falling as Freen grazes her arm on Becky's waist. She pushed Becky against the wall, their hot rapid breathing fanning each other's faces..

"I missed you baby!" Freen whispered, her hand traveled one Becky's body exploring each curve she missed. She the stop anywhere but Becky's left breast.

"Freen." She held Freen's hand away only to be put back on the same exact space. " Freen we can't — Ah!"  Her body convulsed when Freen squeezed her breast and a moan never failed to escape from her mouth. Not much to her awareness, the sound she just created turned Freen on encouraging her to do more.

So she did.

Her lips traveled on Becky's collar bone to her clothed chest as she gasped  fighting the urge to push Freen go go deeper. Freen squeezed whatever she is seeing, from her breasts to her curves, the slowly by slowly she lifted Becky's shirt, her left hand cupping Becky's breast through her bra.

" Freen we can't! " She pushed Freen. " Freen! Wait!" With all might, Becky pushed Freen with all her strength and sanity left. She look like a mess, and Freen's messy hair ad smudge lipstick make it more harder for her to not keep going.

"I miss you baby! I miss you so much! I miss your scent, your voice, your face, your touches, your body. Everything about you. I miss everything about you baby." She whispered against Becky's ears. Her hand quivered and her voice, raspy. " I'm gonna do everything just to win you back baby. Anything. Just tell me". She added.

Becky smiled rubbing Freen's back, she missed this woman too, but she want her to work for it more.

"Do everything freen, I wouldn't demand you to do this or that. Figure it out yourself." Becky whispered, her hot breath tickles Freen earlobe making her moan a little at the voice she deeply miss.

"I would win you back baby. Love you more than I ever did, make you feel special, kiss you good morning and goodnight, say I love you to you, and make love to you in anyway possible." Freen replied hugging her tighter.

" Do everything you can to win me back Freen. And if that happens you can make love to me everytime. Becky started. " And if you don't want to I would be the one to beg you to touch me again."