Epilogue

It was a great Saturday morning. The sun is scorching illuminating the blue sky from above. The birds chirp outside the windows of this very building. As Becky gaze upon herself, she can't help but feel a little way over the moon as she saw herself wearing that wedding gown she never thought of wearing again.

It was their wedding day.

Second wedding day.

After what happened, Becky was eager to let the marriage happen as soon as they can let it happen. Take care of Dasha's mother later. She never thought of marrying Freen again the second time around, all she remember is that this entire marriage is a total wreck and she cannot wait to untangle herself from this attachment. As the time passes, the table seems to turn, now it is her wanting to marry this very woman again. Wanting to tell thousands of 'i do's" to this dead face professor she used to know. And now, standing outside the door of the garden, her heart cannot seem to stop beating abnormally. Her heart races with profound nervousness, her hands clammy, her breath ragid.

" Becky! Relax! It's just Freen, you look like your gonna be killed in a few minutes." Irin giggled addressing the building nervousness inside Becky's heart. She then smiled, a nervous smile.

"That's why i'm nervous. That's Freen waiting for me in that entire altar! She's my Freen! My wife!" She replied addressing and reminding Irin about their status.

" I know! And you did it before already Bec! How come your nervous now?"

"I don't know. Maybe because this time this marriage is real, I mean it involves the bounds of our hearts. Maybe that's the reason why i'm feeling this way."  She replied, it is indeed that. It was beyond Becky's imagination to make out of this marriage. Never in her wildest dream she ever thought of being with Freen for the rest of their lives.

The door of the garden then opened intensifying the nervousness Becky felt. The air on her lungs seemed to suck out from her as she slowly made her way on the aisle. There she saw her family, her older brother Richie, Freen and her parents, their dads have wide smiles on their faces while their mothers shred tears of joy watching her as she slowly walked.

Becky's face darted towards Freen, her wife, wearing another type of gown, it was pink. It's the first time she ever saw Freen wear pink, most of her clothes are black, gray or anything neutral and cover most of her skin. While this one don't, it shows her sexy collar bone, her small of her waist was emphasized as the dress hugged her body. Her brown hair cascades freely on her shoulders. Freen look stunning like the usual, she look captivating and so beautiful in that pink dress. She look ethereal, her beauty seems to be out of this place.

She is a perfect definition of a goddess.

Gods of all perfection and beauty. Sometimes Becky would always wonder how God created such a wonderful human being like her wife.

Becky gripped her bouquet, her hands started getting clammy as she slowly walked herself towards the standing Freen on the other side. She then slowly approached Becky welcoming her halfway with hands laid forwards for Becky to take, so she did.

Freen's eyes speaks volumes of unspoken statements. Her eyes sparkles as she gazed at Becky's perfect face. "You look so gorgeous." The compliment was only faint but it was audible for Becky's ear. It made her cheeks coat red.

"You do as well." She replied intertwining their fingers together. She slowly made their way towards the altar hand in hand, with heart beating the same rhythm, with pure commitment and trust. They both held their heart out of their sleeves as they let this new journey embark a different phase of their love story, an era where Freen and Becky wasn't force to bond due to family promises but is bonded with love, fidelity, trust and commitment. A love that neither Becky and Freen expected would blossom.

They were trapped in a comforting surroundings, as the priest slowly ushered them to say their wedding vows. Freen wiped Becky's tears with her thumb as she started speaking. " Becky, I don't know where to start or how to address all of this unspoken things that I bottled up inside me so i'm standing here in front of you, holding your hand in mine letting my heart speaks what it wants you to know." She started. " I wanted you to know that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, I wanted to lay with you at night and wake up next to you in the morning. I wanted to spend every moving seconds with you, marry you again, and marry you a thousand times just to shout to the world that i'm madly in love with you. Rebecca Patricia Armstrong Chankimha, I seal this day up to the dates onward my commitment and love to you. I then hereby say, I love you with all my heart, with all of me, and even if there's nothing left in me. To our new beginnings."

Becky's tears didn't stopped tricking from her face. She remained silent as she tried to calm herself and held her emotions in for her vows.

"Freen. All in all I never expected i'd be standing here again with you. Four years ago I was so eager to have this marriage divorce, I wanted to be free from this tying thing that I and you dislike. I admit that your presence hit my nerve, there are days where I want to just choke you to death because of how annoying you are, I wanted to snap at you in school for always noticing my mistakes, I wanted to grab your hair and mop you over the floor because of teasing me all the time.

I wanted to get out of this stupid marriage four years ago and I know few months back too. I wanted to untangle myself from you, from us, from your surname, from everything that involves you in me. But here I am now. Standing in front of you with nothing but my paper which I took last night to address all of the things I wanted to say to you. Freen, you may never be the best, the ideal, nor the wife material person but you will always be my person, my pillar, my Bonnie and Clyde, my ride or die. My enemy in the house, in school, and anywhere possible. I wanted you to know that I will love no one else if it's not you, will not seek comfort from someone if it's not from you, and I wouldn't get married thousand times if it isn't you. There may be a thousand choices; but you will always be my only choice."

The audience tear up upon listening to their vows. Freen's mom were now weeping her heart's out as her husband rub her back. Same with Becky s mother. On the other side her friends were also crying silently, they were so good on playing cool but it wasn't unnoticed by Becky.

The priest give them the rings as both of them slipped each of it on each other's fingers uttering vows of forever and infinity to come. Freen pressed her lips on Becky's, a kiss full of passion and gentleness, of love and care. And at that moment both of their hearts didn't wish for anything else because there is only one wish they wanted to fulfill. That is to be with each other till the end of time.

E N D