Chapter 33

The once happy home turns dull and blurry. The corners of where Becky use to sat in feels empty, only the pillows lying on the couch of overcast shadows where left. The kitchen where Becky used to spend time with eating different meals she wanted to try is nothing but a blank space now.

Becky disappeared.

After that fight on Nam's house, Becky disappeared.  No shadows of her departure were found, nor a footprints of her walking away left on the floor. None, no signs of her wife. No signs of her Becky.  Freen stumbled upon the side corner, hugging her knees close to her chest, her head leaning on the arms cross over her chest as she sob quietly. It's been almost over a two weeks, two weeks of not seeing Becky.

Flashback

Becca left. The door of Nam's house slammed close, Becky walked out of her life and Freen break down in pain behind close doors. She sob, begged Becky not to leave but she can't stop her. And she knows Becky is already tired of chasing her. And now it's time to chase back.

It's only been quite a few minutes when Freen drove off following Becca to their house,she drive full of rage and carelessness about the possible accidents she might meet along the way. She just wanted to be home. With Becca.

Freen pulled over, the automated gate of their home opened as she drove inside rushing out of the car slamming the door open to look for Becca.  She went straight to Becca's room, but she wasn't there. Then she went to her room, Becca wasn't there. She went to the kitchen, the living room, the garden, but Becca is still not there. No signs of Becca. No signs of her whereabouts.

"Freen? Is everything okay?" Sabrina ask noticing the rage of the younger girl. Freen turned her back, tears stained cheeks and red puffy nose welcomed Sabrina.

"Phi? Did Becky came home? Did she?" She asked.

" She did but she left a few minutes ago before you arrive. " She replied.

"Where did she go phi? Did she tell you where she was going? Did she tell you if she's going to a friend?"

"She didn't say anything Freen, she just said shell be back before I know it. She even told me to take care of you, I thought you knew."

"I didn't phi! I'm the one who caused her to leave! I pushed her to leave!" Freen cried bawling her eyes out on the empty garden Becky admired. " She left Phi! She left me." She repeated, Sabrina took a step closer, hesitant if she should hug Freen or not, but watching the girl breaking down clench her chest.

"I'm sorry Nong. I should have stopped her. I didn't know."  She replied rubbing Freen's back.

Freen let Sabrina held her, she cried her eyes out over her helper's shoulder. She was in a rage of different thoughts when a place suddenly pop in her mind.

"Condo."

"What?"

"Come with me Phi... Let's see if she's in her condo, she should be there Phi. She should be." She stated, more like assured herself that Becky would be there.

They drive again towards Becky's condo unit and Sabrina keep reminding freen not to go too fast which the girl gladly obliged. Her years keep streaming as they get nearer and nearer on Becky's old condo unit.

They pulled up on the driveway, rushed out of the car and directly went to Becky's unit.  "Bec! Baby! Are you there? Please babe let's talk." She pleaded, voice cracking as she choke a sob. " Becky?"

A man sudden came in, probably the caretaker of the condominiums approaching both Sabrina and Freen.

"Ma'am, do you have any problem? Are you looking for someone?" He asked.