Chapter 10

Becky

I was guiding Freen's body towards the path to our room but this woman is so freaking heavy and knowing she's much taller than me makes it more harder to pull her body up.

"Freen! Can you please try to help me?  Work your legs!" I complained but all I receive from her is a little groan as she snuggled her face on my neck sending goosebumps to my being. Damn, this woman.

"B-becky." She muttered.

"Shut up Freen! Why would you drink with people you only met a few hours ago? And since when did you love alcohol? Damn your so annoying!"  I prompted.

"B-becky."  She exclaimed breathing unto my neck.

" What?"

"D-dizzy."

"Well of course your intoxicated."

"I wanna..."

"You wanna what?" I asked trying to be patient on what she wanted to say next.

"Wanna p-puke."  After saying that, she suddenly started getting nausea making me push her a little.

"Hey! Don't dare puke on me! I'm gonna kill you!"

"B-bathroom." She whispered and thank God the bathroom is only a few steps away so it didn't take much time to take her there. She keep throwing up the moment we sat foot on the bathroom and all I could do is rub her back helding her hair from getting puke.

"No one told you to drink Freen yet you did." I exclaimed but she only pout her lips fidgeting her fingers like a kid getting scold for being stubborn.

How cute

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Finish." She replied using her baby voice making me smile a little.

"Okay, now let's get you out of here."

I wrapped her arms on my shoulders putting my hands on her waist before pulling her out of the bathroom. 

"B-becky."

" What again Freen?"

"I-i want those." She pointed on the candy floss nearby where a lot of people lined up to get one making me groan.

" Freen."

"Pwease? C-can I h-have t-those? Pwease w-wifey."

Wifey! Damn this butterflies. I shouldn't be be feeling this but here I am having butterflies for this freaking 24-year old big baby.

"Okay fine. But you should stay here okay? I'll be back, no moving or walking away do you understand?" I ask like i'm talking to a kid as she nodded cutely. Her big brown eyes look so tired but her senses still crave for a candy floss.

"Wait for me i'll get you a hot water to get rid of your nausea before getting you your candy floss." I walked over the cafe asking if they sell hot water and fortunately they didn't sell it, instead they gave it to me for free so here I am walking back to my drunk ass wife sitting on the bench.

" Here, drink this while I get your candy floss.  Don't go anywhere okay?" I tucked some hair behind her ear as she yawn a little.

"O-okay w-wifey." I smiled.

" If your not drunk Freen I know you wouldn't be like this. But your so cute." I retorted pinching her cheek a little before walking towards the candy floss.