Chapter 22

"Freen—" Becky's voice hitches the moment I let go of her now swollen lips. Her gaze meeting mine melting my heart as her brown orbs pierce into my soul.

"Shh... Don't say anything, let's just live the moment." I exclaimed whispering on her ear.

I wrapped her in my embrace, bracing my arms safely on her waist, her hands tracing the space of my back as both of us engulped each other into a tight hug.

"Can we go somewhere tomorrow? I asked pulling away from the embrace.

"I can't Freen... I already had plans with Non, I cancelled on him today I can't cancel on him tomorrow." Just by the name makes my eyes roll.  That Non again.

"Him again?'

"He booked me first Sarocha. "

"But you always met, everytime I see you he is always around, at the benches, at the stadium, at the cafe, he is everywhere."

She raised her eyebrows on me and said. " Are you checking me 24/7? " She asked. " And here I thought you don't even care." I rolled my eyes.

"I should do that, your mom and dad entrusted you to me."

"Really Freen?" She teased.

"Yeah! What do you think?"

"I think of something else."

I glared at her.

"Why are you always with him Becca? Is he courting you? Why do he have to always be—". Before I can finish what I was supposed to say, Becky pressed her lips against mine shutting me out from the nonsense my mouth was about to say. 

She cupped my cheeks letting the softness of her tender lips linger on mine, her fingertips traces the sharp jawline on my face, and both of us separated with a loud popping sound.

"Becky!" I whined covering my face with both of my hands. " Why would you do that?"

"Because your jealous."

"Im not."

"Stop denying it Freen. Your face screams jealousy."

"I'm not gonna be jealous by him, why would I be? When i'm handsome than him? And when your married to me?" I retorted grinning from ear to ear.

"Ask that to yourself Professor." She replied getting away from my hug.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm taking a shower, do you wanna join?" She asked seductively biting her lower lip while her gaze fixed on me.

My cheeks started heating up.

"P-pervert!" I yelled pushing her all the way to the bathroom.

Oh god please take me away from temptations.

............

As the morning slowly unfolded, I found myself being trapped in a mesmerizing seraphic view of an angel. Becky is still fast asleep, her face is so angelic, her hair falls perfectly at the back of her head as her chest compresses up and down.

I looked at her, observing her gestures memorizing every thin line of her face imprinting those images in my head afraid that i'll forget it one day.

I slowly brought my hand on her face, rubbing softly the bridge of her british nose that highlights the beauty she posses, and I felt her slightly nuzzle.

"Hm." She moaned. Addressing her displease from the sudden disturbance.

"Heyyy... Good morning." I greeted,my voice sounded as soft as I ever heard it, I was even surprise I sounded like that.